Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see two more xpacs, I'm with Laerrus. Until I have a better idea on their plans for the 86-90 xpac I wont have much to input here, aside from the fact that Sargeras is 99.9% the last boss of the entire game. The titans will certainly be involved in that battle/xpac.

---------- Post added 2011-01-26 at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    They just haven't planned anything, you're asking game company to have ideas for +7 year? It's funny

Nothing can change WoW, even Titan, WoW is the best money sourse for blizzard, it has HUGE community titan gonna be MMOFPS so with some MMO social aspects,
    Let's say like this you can't change WoW with Call of Duty, that's the point. That gonna be different game Not MMORPG.
    Wrong... Good companies have at least a sketch of a plan that far out, even if it's not detailed yet. There's no way a multi-billion dollar corporation could successfully survive without long-range planning.

The writer of the list have himself confirmed that he made it all up. It's not valid, he was just extremely lucky. And it's not that hard, just pick things that's mayor in lore.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    If you follow the Northrend quest lines lore, it does in fact suggest that Yogg-Saron controlled Arthas to an extent. We don't know to what extent, but it suggests that she had a hold on Arthas.
    Dunno about calling a old god a "she", i'd prefer "it" due to them being non-specified in gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Also, if you use the Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron, she warns us of N'Zoth. Which means you should expect him to be the strongest Old God yet, not just because of the Cataclysm tuning, but even in the storyline.
    Not very likely, we have already met 2 extremely potent old gods, death and madness, i believe that warning was simply due to N'zoth being the most "awake" of the old gods so far, therefore being able to display more power, but not necessarily the strongest of them all.

Sargeras is 99.9% the last boss of the entire game
    It's not there can me more villians, remember that blizzard is writing lore

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    I think the Emerald Dream story was primarily told in Stormrage. Unless they work a few story into it.

Who would be the main antagonist of the Plane Set? Xavius is dead and Fanrdal is captured... unless it's a old god, or something to do with the twisting nether.

Bring back Turalyon
    The Old God N'Zoth stands accused for creating the spark that started the Emerald Nightmare. However, there are indications, not real proof, that he will be a future Cataclysm Boss.

Wrong... Good companies have at least a sketch of a plan that far out, even if it's not detailed yet. There's no way a multi-billion dollar corporation could successfully survive without long-range planning.
    As you see
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...zzardslate.jpg
    the date shows that it was planned in the beggining of 2010 in february and it's planned for 5 years is it a small amount of time?
    And after 2015 there's empty space till 2017 so there will be no game after it?
    they gonna plan what's gonna be after 2015.

Deleted
    that list haves so many years that its normal they change it the passing xpacs, but emerald dreams xpac seams sweet to me

Quote Originally Posted by Gamezfan View Post
    The Old God N'Zoth stands accused for creating the spark that started the Emerald Nightmare. However, there are indications, not real proof, that he will be a future Cataclysm Boss.
    It was confirmed that there will be new old god in cataclysm so if not boss what it gonna be? An inkeeper?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    I agree old gods story kinda bored me... but it seems every expansion has on. How many major Villians do we have remaining? Ashzara, possibly Nozdormu and ???

I think a future expansion will have Garrosh as a major villian... once Thrall returns.
    We have sargeras, don't we?

don't forget that as I remember Metzen said on blizzcon 2010 that they're going to revamp Outland and Northrend like Azeroth.
    So it's two more xpacs.
    After Cataclysm there's Brand New World. And blizz won't revamp northrend after outland. They gonna push one xpac after it or more.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Why would we kill Garrosh? He is turning into a fine Warchief, with honor, and truly cares for the Horde, read this if you need more info:
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/01/16/kn...er-forsake-it/
    Believe me, I read it. I want to love Garrosh. I want so badly for him to be everything Thrall was and more. But he's not. He's an honorless, childish, bloodthirsty, foolish, arrogant, troubled Orc who only serves to make Varian look all the more awesome.

OT: I don't think the Emerald Dream will be an Expansion, I don't think it'll even be part of an expansion. That whole story arc was settled in Stormrage, and N'Zoth is getting his in this expansion so...
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Believe me, I read it. I want to love Garrosh. I want so badly for him to be everything Thrall was and more. But he's not. He's an honorless, childish, bloodthirsty, foolish, arrogant, troubled Orc who only serves to make Varian look all the more awesome.

OT: I don't think the Emerald Dream will be an Expansion, I don't think it'll even be part of an expansion. That whole story arc was settled in Stormrage, and N'Zoth is getting his in this expansion so...
    For you to act like varian is anything more than garrosh is hilarious literally. He's just as hot headed if not more, the only honorable thing that he has ever done is let saurfang get his sons body and god knows if he didnt saurfang woulda cleaved the shit outta him.

Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    For you to act like varian is anything more than garrosh is hilarious literally. He's just as hot headed if not more, the only honorable thing that he has ever done is let saurfang get his sons body and god knows if he didnt saurfang woulda cleaved the shit outta him.
    Absolutely right... Garrosh may have been a hot-head in Northrend, but he is coming into his own as Warchief, he realizes his actions and even words have consequences, and because of that he is thinking before doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts
    Not all of the Nightmare has been eradicated, Malfurion destroyed what he could, but the book stated that it still existed in the deepest recesses of the Nightmare. The Rift of Aln was specifically named... http://www.wowpedia.org/Emerald_Nigh...aft:_Stormrage
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-01-26 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorial View Post
    2: Deathwing was corrupted by the combined forces of all the old gods, i would guess the one who was the actual connection was Yogg'Saron due to the voices in his head.
    I think the "voice in the head"-thing is common for all old gods, I remember running around in AQ40 back in classic listening to C'Thun telling me nice things like "You will die" or "Your heart will explode!"

Edit: And who could be mad at Deathwing going bonkers with five voices in his head

We're way past that, the invalidity of the list has already been pointed out and accepted, so everyone PLEASE stop posting "lul list is fake", we know that.
    We will stop telling people that it is fake when people stop thinking it is real. Every fifth post on the last pages of this thread makes clear that the posters assume the list is real.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I like this idea a lot! The prospect of going through and helping out all of the Aspects with their problems so that they can help you defeat Deathwing is a really cool idea, bravo!
    Thanks.

A friend actually suggested an idea about the whole Nozdormu plot that made more sense, and would be quite amazing, lore wise. Nozdormu somehow finds out about your attempt to kill him, and that Chromie replaces him in the future, and travels back in time, and kills Chromie in the 5 man dungeon of that patch. The Raid instance would involve going back in time to when he did, and ambushing him - that is, you have to kill him, while keeping Chromie alive (The before bosses would be the infinite dragonflight's top generals, who were sent to guard, in case of the Bronze Dragonflight's interference). When you kill him, Chromie from the future (where she took over Nozdormu's power) appears and wipes out the memories of the Chromie we just saved, saying that this is how her replacement of Nozdormu was meant to happen in the first place, thanks you, and pledges her help in defeating Deathwing.
    Last edited by Myzou; 2011-01-27 at 01:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavko View Post
    You are sooo wrong. The Alliance are going to invade Korea because Kim Jong-il has threatened to destroy SW. Varian has thus added him to the access of evil and his coalition of NEs, Dwarfs, Worgen, Humans, and Gnomes will invade (draenei have opted to remain neutral but offer monetary contributions to the cause). However, with the absence of Thrall, Garrosh has made a pact with the Chinese in order to defeat the Alliance. The Horde must then battle along side the Chinese against the Alliance in defence of Korea (the enemy of my enemy is my friend). The Horde of course will be victorious in this battle as the Alliance have foolishly decide to ally themselves with France, but they are "le tired". Australia will be down there like "wtf mate?" and some huge meteor is like "yea, fuck that".

ZE END
    thank you sir i haven't laugh like this before

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I hope there won't be any more old gods... never liked them, never will.
    I rather have a Twisting Nether expansion.
    They've already mentioned one or implied one in this expansion, so you know it's coming. An old god is possibly responsible for the corruption behind the Emerald Dream after all.

What would a Twisting Nether expansion be like? Floating in outer space with goats?

Also, I don't think these will be the finalexpansions...

@Slavko- Yeah, I saw that flash vid...
    Last edited by Xelestial; 2011-01-27 at 02:11 AM.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

10+ Year Old Account

My Opinion

Personally I would like to see more of the Old Gods and expansions that look and feel like the quest line in Uldum. I love pretending to be Indiana Jones and playing through those quests has defiantly been my favorite part of cata so far. The only theory I see working with this is that the Dwarves in IF dug to deep and discovered some sort of anciecnt titan relic thing, could be pretty fun.

Or maybe we could just have another expansion on another planet, then it could be the WorldS of Warcraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I find your lack of respect for a Tauren's opinion disturbing.
    made me lol