Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerian View Post
    The snare reduction has never been nearly as powerful as you are making it out to be. Classes with spammable snares are still going to give you hell.
    Snare reduction isn't as powerful as I make it out to be, true, but it's still worthwhile. Also, it does force other classes to keep their snares up more often (unless it's automatic) which isn't a bad thing at all.

I just don't know if I could see giving up Rime for pale horse. I mean generally if snares are giving me an issue it's from someone who can spam them (Rogue, mage ect.)

as OP asked:
    - for 2H haste > mastery since motfw procs on auto-attacks. mastery is not bad, just haste is a little better.
    - for DW mastery > haste since you'll have razorice as second runeforge. haste is not bad, just mastery is a little better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerian View Post
    The snare reduction has never been nearly as powerful as you are making it out to be. Classes with spammable snares are still going to give you hell.
    Spammable snares usually come at a cost and, I may be wrong here, trigger DRs. I am no arena pro though by any stretch. I do know that when that healer or dying DPS snares me in effort to run away that 30% less time could mean the difference between a kill and a loss.

Classes with good kiting skills will still be tough, especially when they know how to use them. But both unholy and frost will be much better off than they are now. Also can't wait for them to get rid of the glyph of roots and remove shifting out of roots. Druids alone can make a DK miserable

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    as OP asked:
    - for 2H haste > mastery since motfw procs on auto-attacks. mastery is not bad, just haste is a little better.
    - for DW mastery > haste since you'll have razorice as second runeforge. haste is not bad, just mastery is a little better.
    did you read the OP? he said pvp. that is true in pve but not pvp
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE