Arrow [VIDEO] Rhythm game I'm working on!

Hey folks!

I've been working on a rhythm game on and off for the past few months, and it's almost at a state where I'm gonna be pushing playable demos for playtesting. I know it's gonna be a little hard to get any serious feedback until the demo is up and running, but I figured I'd go ahead and share a video here, just to see if I could generate a little buzz. If anyone seems interested, I'll keep posting updates.

Deleted
    Looking like a great time killer, keep up the good work

Looks (and sounds) great, keep going!

Deleted
    Looks awesome bro, keep it up

That looks very good. Looking forward to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking good, just a thought, if that last key is to be hit with the mouse it could become a problem.
    Also when all the coloured shapes are coming towards you and some of them have a white colour it could become a problem too as once you hit the first one on time and the whole bar turns white with them, i myself couldn't quite tell which was next in line to hit

But i think it looks great so far

Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    Looking good, just a thought, if that last key is to be hit with the mouse it could become a problem.
    Fortunately, all ten keys (or five, in casual mode) can be custom mapped to any keyboard key you desire. I actually did this because in my previous two games, a lot of my players were in countries that didn't use QWERTY keyboards.

Either way, this means you'll be able to use whatever set of keys works best for you. I like the home row ( ASDFGHJKL[semi-colon] ), but I know a lot of my players use the number row along the top of the keyboard, too.

Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    Also when all the coloured shapes are coming towards you and some of them have a white colour it could become a problem too as once you hit the first one on time and the whole bar turns white with them, i myself couldn't quite tell which was next in line to hit

But i think it looks great so far
    Ah, that's a very good point! I might try to tone down the white when you hit a bar, or maybe add a blue glow around the "power notes", so that they can be seen against a white background.

Thanks for the feedback!

Deleted
    This looks awesome.... WTB!