Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    omg, i feel exactly the same way D

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP, you are my hero.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathcrab View Post
    I salute you and your comic, I feel the same way watching some of the people at my workplace who appear to have excess chromosomes when it comes to computers. Sadly the mice at work don't have scroll wheels
    It's not my comic though, I found it on 9gag some weeks ago, dunno who originally made it. But still, it's an eternal truth
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

That is awesome. They really need to add the "*you don't need to double click the links to go to a new web page!!*" emote too. drives me nuts. lol

I get the same kind of rage when I am stuck with a mouse without a scroll wheel. I've gotten this close to going to someone else's computer at school, ripping that mouse out, and plugging it into mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I feel that way when my father uses a computer, I sometimes feel like shooting a bullet at my head when he is doing something on the pc

It's actually faster to click and drag.... try it right now... see faster.

i can relate. when my mom is on her computer.... thats me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel this way while watching my mom use her laptop.

She has a Macbook, and instead of using it's awesome integrated apps, she uses the crappy AOL app. She says it's so much easier to do it that way, except you have to do 5 extra steps to get anything done. Honestly, it's possibly the worst program out there. It makes my eyes bleed.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

agree, I'm a senior in high school and its so nerve racking to see my teachers use computers, none of them have no idea what the hell there doing

click and drag is WAY faster than scroll wheel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn mac cool View Post
    It's actually faster to click and drag.... try it right now... see faster.
    Yes it is also considerably less controlled. If I want to jump to the end of the page I will press end.... You also have to move the mouse pointer over to the scroll bar in the first place.

I have reverted to telling people to press ctrl + L at work as it brings up an open window in internet explorer which forces them to navigate to the site by URL