Blade&Soul some info pls

So I was checking out mmorpg videos in youtube this game blade&soul came across.I reall liked it.It looks cool and fast game play some combos etc. Yeah it is an asian game i dont like asian mmorpgs but this one reminds me Tekken/soulcalibur in mmo. I would like to try it out but i couldnt find much info about it when it is release or is it console only ? if its console only game it would be a shame really.

NCSoft MMO, Release maybe in 2012. Playstation3 and PC.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Thanks Mistral.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    NCSoft MMO
    And that's all I need to know.

Scratch this game off my list.

Seriously don't play any game made by NC Soft this company is horrible and treat their players like a trash. I spent over 5 years playing Lineage 2 and later 2 weeks in Aion. If you want similar game check out TERA Online (It's based on Lineage 3 source code which was stolen and made by the other company.) TERA is also made on Unreal 3 Engine like B&S but it's more accessible for the western players. Actually I tried out TERA during Open Beta in Korea and game is good, combat system is great but after WoW no one can satisfy me with amount of content within game.

the animations looks really cool, but the combat style looks incredibly slow, clunky/awkward, and frustrating.
    Can't spell 'NICE BALANCE' without Ice Lance.