Deleted

Wool Cloth? Where to farm!

Alright guys, I began a DK on a friends realm and since I have no money on that realm whatsoever I cant just buy the wool cloth off the AH there so my question is, As a Horde where can you farm wool cloth the best possible way, Razorfen Kraul is to high level since cataclysm and I cant find any proper place where level 25 humanoids are in bulk.

input greatly appreciated.

deadmines used to be great, dunno if they changed loot tables that much since the xpac... SM maybe if so

Don't overlook Undead as a good source of cloth drops. Go to Duskwood - Humanoids and Undead in abundance, all around the level for wool drops.

Stockades is easy and drops quite a bit if you're alli. I get about a stack per clear and with an 85 it takes maybe 3 min tops.

Deleted
    Well the best place I found now is Arathi Highlands they changed it to a 25-30 area and theres craploads of humanoids there.

thanks for the replies anyway.

The best way to farm wool cloth is, and has always been... The place where you can get the maximum gold per hour. There is no way farming wool cloth can ever be remotely profitable (even if you need the wool cloth itself!) Just take your pick from countless farming methods and use the cash earned to buy your wool cloth.

The idea is a little rough to adapt to because your mind wants to directly farm the items you want thinking that makes it "free" - but it's not. Time is as much a currency in this game as gold.

Why do you need wool cloth on a new character anyways? Gather till you hit 85 so you're not broke and wondering where to go bash on level 25 mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    Why do you need wool cloth on a new character anyways? Gather till you hit 85 so you're not broke and wondering where to go bash on level 25 mobs.
    I would guess it's to level up first aid. Wool cloth is (was?) a pain in the ass for that sub prof.