PvP Furry Warrior question

so there is a huge debate on furry warrior about incite and DW, not making a huge thread on that again...so..
    i chose 3/3 for incite and left with 2 talents for arms specc at second tier
    now i could go for 2/3 DW wich would be nice, i read for my dps ... but i'm not really convinced about that
    since in pvp resi is high and crits are low, wouldn't it be better to lose the 2/3 DW and go for 2/2 second wind
    is it just me who thinks that? or i am crazy?
    please give some constructive feedback

Depending on your comp Second wind or Drums of war for piercing howl spam would be better (until the patch

Before we go any further...

Yes we all know he misspelled Fury with FURRY. The joke is old, along with the Rouge instead of Rogue. If you're going to answer the question for this poor soul, please do it WHILE your making a joke at least. I will ban anyone who drags this off topic with a post that SOLEY goes after the Furry joke.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Battousai View Post
    Before we go any further...

Yes we all know he misspelled Fury with FURRY. The joke is old, along with the Rouge instead of Rogue. If you're going to answer the question for this poor soul, please do it WHILE your making a joke at least. I will ban anyone who drags this off topic with a post that SOLEY goes after the Furry joke.
    This thread could've had 2000 replies by now but ppl are afraid cause of what u said.
    I thought he was talking bout a worgen warrior ?

So Deep wounds is a nice talent for some dmg, u don't need to do anything for, just crit. My crit is sitting around 5% atm (i'm arms btw) but we have a lot of talents to increase crit on certain abilities.

For Fury (Fury is spelled with 1r btw m8, that's what our dear Battousai is saying.) : Rampage and cruelty. And in the Arms tree u prolly have War Academy. And in the Prot tree u have Incite, as u worte.
    So this increases ur crit by a decent amount on some of the abilities u use the most.

Also u have some talent in Fury that makes u do more dmg when u crit (Enrage)
    So Crit is something worthwile for a fury warrior and thus Deep Wound too i think.

U can take deep wounds because in pvp u get ragestarved a bit but u already have a lot of selfhealing abilities since ur Fury. U can try with Deep wounds first. And if u think u're taking too much dmg (when decently geared) you should respec and put the 2 points in Second wind, as this might help u survive a bit longer.

Good luck with ur Furry Pvping friend.
    I hope my post is somewhat useful.

Greets
    Nounce

Currently I'm running with 2/2 second wind, 0/3 DW, 2/2 drums of war and 1/3 in incite. After the patch when drums of war no longer reduces the rage cost of piercing howl I'd probably put those two points in deep wounds.