I need help with Shadow PvP

I need help big time.
    Strats, rotations, you name it.

Bottom line I suck. I suck so bad I give shadow priests a bad name.
    I remember seeing 80 shadow priests rocking people.
    But my 67 shadow priest is a joke. I oom withing 20 seconds of combat. I use 1/3 of my mana just to buff myself when I rez. I have no survivability it feels like, and even though my damage is good, it is slow. Most of my kills come while I'm waiting for a rez.

Is it the spec, or just me like I think it must be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Game isn't balanced around 67. Like many classes it comes with gear, get a bit of resilience so melee don't demolish you in 3 seconds. There isn't a rotation, get DoTs up when you can,MF/MB, silence/shield/disarm when you need to. Just grind it out in some BGs and knowing what to do will become a bit more instinctual

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dont be afraid to pop out of Shadow Form to heal. Abuse LoS when possible.

Just got my spriest to level 70 and I've done a fair bit of BGs from 10 to 70 and I've basically been owning everything in almost every BG I've played.
    Heck, I got one of my best wPvP moments in ages while leveling my Priest.... Was around lvl45 in Hinterlands where I saw this lone horde and killed him. He brought 1 more friend of the same level range, killed them both 2vs1. They brought a 3rd friend, killed them all 3vs1 a few times. They got me once after I had killed them a few times, though Hunter+Mage+Warrior was their team.... DoT+LoS+Heal+Fearbomb ftw.

Dont be afraid to use your CDs. Also, Dispersion helps a lot once you pick it up at 69.