Poll: what type?

10+ Year Old Account

What type of tooth brush do you use?

electric or manual?
    personally i use an electric, i think it does a better job.
    another question just for fun. how often do you brush?
    i brush twice a day 3 times on the weekends( i have school so brushing my teeth in class doesn't work )
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

My parents (for once) gave me an electric toothbrush for christmas (Oral B 5000) and I luuuuuv it! Only thing I can't seem to get used too, is the feeling of me getting a concussion when I brush the teeth in the back lol xD

And I brush twice a day since my gums are sensitive and tend to get insanely sore if I brush more than twice a day, but I also use Colgate mouthwash up to 3 times a day

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my electric toothbrush. I hate brushing my teeth (because it's boring) but I always brush my teeth (because dirty mouths are gross), so reducing the amount of tedious hand movements necessary for this repetitive task makes me happy. The end.

I'm scared of fatally injuring myself with an electric toothbrush so I use a manual.

I use a manual toothbrush..wait...is that why one arm is bigger than the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I hope you brought your wallet... 'cause the rent in Hell gets paid in advance!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    I'm scared of fatally injuring myself with an electric toothbrush so I use a manual.
    ^This. Manually seems to have worked for people for, since forever. (Reference to my own sig, shoop da woop!)
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~