LF Uber Lock Thurs 6-10pm / Sat 9am-1 PST 10 Man Semi-Hardcore raiding

We are an adult raiding guild on Horde side of the Suramar PVE realm in the US.
    Our aim is to build up a sustained drama-free guild, a home for friendly and mature people who are busy with work and real life commitments but want to enjoy the end-game contents in dedicated, collaborative and progressive manner.

Our guild consist's of three 10 man raid teams that all raid 2 days a week. We completed Glory of the Icecrown Raider and downed Halion pre-Cata.

The team we are currently recruiting for is our Thursday / Saturday team.
    Raid times are Thurs nights 6pm-10pm Server & Saturday Mornings 9am-1pm Server. Suramar is a pacific standard timezone server.

For the other time zones this translates to:
    Thurs 7pm-11pm MTN , 8pm-12am CST and 9pm-1am EST
    Sat 10am-2pm MTN, 11am-3pm CST and 12pm-4pm EST

The guild has been around since August of last year and we have had great success on a 2 day raid schedule because we only take in exceptional players.

I am only accepting applications from QUALITY players. I am looking for people that are mature, have good attendance and put time into their characters. By time I mean you like to fully research your class and encounters + spend the time outside of raiding to gear up and max out reputations etc. This is not a carry team and everyone is expected to contribute and pull their own weight.

All of our core raiders have 5+ years of experience on wow. Additionally we have players that have been gaming in serious MMO's since Everquest 1 (including myself and one of our tanks that has been tanking for 9+ years)

That being said we are a friendly group of people without elitist attitudes. We just like to progress in a fairly stable fashion and have a good time.

I only have 1 core ranged dps position open and I am looking to fill that position with an outstanding warlock. If accepted you will begin raiding with us immediately, this is not a bench warmer position and we do not rotate players in and out of the raid.

Our current progression is 9/12 w/ Cho'gall best attempt 13% so he should be dead soon.

If you feel you might be a good fit for our guild you can visit us online and apply: thedarkexileguild.com

I will also be conducting a vent interview so make sure you have a working mic.
    Last edited by TheDarkExileCreel; 2011-02-21 at 04:04 PM.

Horde typically holds TB on our server.

Will also consider app's from exceptional mages.

Still have time to complete your transfer before tonights raid! =)