Poll: What would You do if u would know the earth will blow in 1 hour ?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'd cry, get drunk and listen to really sad music

Create a new alt and see how far i can go!
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

AR-15 + tons of ammo...now lets see if those FPS taught me anything......

10+ Year Old Account
    96.87% of the time, in my room. The other 3.13%? Pooping.
    Well, I'd do a couple things.
    1. Get as much canned food as humanly possible. I mean fucktons. Cambells soup or something, I don't know. But I'd get it, as much as I could, pile it into my SUV, and drive to Nasa. I'd try as hard as humanly possible to steal a shuttle and launch into outer space before whatever ends the world ends it. If I could convince maybe my best friend, or my girlfriend, to come with me, then I'd take them along, too. But it'd probably sound too crazy for them to believe me, so I'd probably end up having to go it alone.
    And yes, I'd call and say I love you to my family, but I wouldn't tell then what was going to happen if they didn't know about it.
    And then, if I did have to spend the rest of my life alone, well, I'd probably go insane and start imagining I have friends, or enemies, on board with me. By that point I'll probably believe this is actually Dead Space and I'll end up killing myself before my food storage actually runs out.
    But if I could have convinced my lover and my friend to come with me, I guess I'd be ok with that It's a bit tough to realize that we were the last of humanity left, but it's something. We could still have a kid, and have a happy remainder of our lives.
    In the event I couldn't steal the shuttle, I'd honestly go rape one of the girls I went to high school with.

prob roll a huge joint, fuck my girlfriend then get the munchies so I would make a huge sandwich with like everything in my fridge and yer.. prob smoke some more.. basically wat i do now which is what I love doing best xD

Dunno. It brings up the question of is there a Heaven, afterlife, or whatever you want to call it.
    Yes, I've given this some thought before.

In either case, I'd go to the bar across from campus, order their best Vodka and drink away the hour. By the way, I'd also pick up the tab for everyone in the bar for the next hour. Not like I'd have to pay it, right?

If there is a Heaven, as long as I don't drink to excess, I'm set.
    If there isn't, well I just had a good 50 min (travel time to get to the bar) and probably had a good time in that hour (if you pay for everyone's drinks for an hour, most everyone is very nice to you). I've lost nothing.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

15+ Year Old Account
    Same as allways - no need to turn into a dickhead just because the world explodes. One has to obey your own principles after all

Ofc. telling some people how you actually feel about them can´t hurt

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Finally AH all of the pages and pages of junk I have in my bank and then cry hot tears of rage because even if they did sell, they'd take over an hour to get back to me
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Deleted
    I would probably wheel a grand piano into the closest busy road, put on a bear outfit and smash mercilessly on the piano screaming soulja boy lyrics... its the only way i can immagine going.

I like how all the women said cuddle, and all them men said 'fuck her brains out'... you know, that's why the world is exploding... >.>

Me? I'd say fuck yall, and find some way to get to Gliese 518c... lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Beat the shit out of some guy I hate, confess my love for this one chick, and just sprint around doing weird things
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to say sleep but i know the fact that my life is going to be over in 60 minutes wouldn't let me sleep lol. Takes me roughly 30-1hr to finally get to sleep anyways heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tethrys View Post
    just sprint around doing weird things
    This. Who knows. Maybe id find a horse and gallop through the streets. Maybe I would defeat a ninja in an epic battle, maybe id yell at a hooker.

Who knows.

Pray, listen to Tupac, acid x5, watch monkeys climb rainbows in da sky, 1, then stay with my familiessss
    Gabaldon Marauders

Ty to Roachy for this epic sig!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Deny it until it happened.

I'd be on the fence in my decision: On one hand I could try to stop it whatever it was(Asteroid, Solar Collision, Demon/Alien Invasion), or I could just pop a bag of Popcorn and watch the world burn. Given how many jackasses I've met and the state of the "Human Condition" right now...I'm inclined to the latter at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuph View Post
    i would wake my girlfriend, inform her, and then i assume we would fuck each other's brains out.
    ^this will be my way to handle it

10+ Year Old Account
    I would gather whatever drugs I have at the time, and knock on the window of the girl next door who I've thought was gorgeous for a decade, and who I know is into me. If all goes well, we'll get totally stoned together, and just lie on top of a hill together until whatever it is that's going to destroy us destroys us.
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    i would climb up a sturdy building, and see how much i could see, before the end came to me.

i am curious what it would look like to have the world blow up, would it be sudden, or massive earthquakes / volcano's and oceans of magma boiling up from the center, how would it...
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.