Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by GeaMyaLor View Post
    Yury's Rune Display is a cool addon for DK's to display their runes and cd's on runes etc. It is completely moveable around the screen and resizeable. It can be set to vertical or horizontal, curved or straight, etc.

Guess I'll just work on setting up POWA even though I have it disabled atm bc the in game ones for everything else is quite sufficient. Instead of the ambiguous icons, I like to use the text like, "You've got a shadow orb" lol. That way you can't get confused.
    I posted the code for you above, it'll take you 2 seconds to set up

I use nibPointDisplay
    can also track Evangelism/Serendipity

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenkee View Post
    Personally I love the addon called "Shadow timers". Amazingness.
    Shadowtimers is AMAZING.

Deleted
    I use Power Auras Classic http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s-classic.aspx

Here's how I set it up:

1 orb

2 orbs

3 orbs

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    Shadowtimers is AMAZING.
    For sure! How could anyone not love this?

Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    Is there a setting for this somewhere? I only get the Blizz Aura on my Mind Blast icon when I have 3/3 orbs up, but would much rather have it when I have > 0 orbs up.
    Not only does it only light up at 3 orbs but the light up mechanic itself is broken half the time for me. It has a nasty habit of staying lit up when I use Mind Spike and thus consuming the orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhan1234 View Post
    Not only does it only light up at 3 orbs but the light up mechanic itself is broken half the time for me. It has a nasty habit of staying lit up when I use Mind Spike and thus consuming the orbs.
    I can't say I've noticed it when I cast Mind Spike (which is rare to begin with), but I have noticed that if I have 3/3 orbs and don't cast before the buff wears off that the light up mechanic stays. The opposite seems to be true with Archangel -- if AA is on cooldown and it comes off cooldown when I'm at 5/5, it takes another tick of MF for it to light back up.

Deleted
    personaly i use the quartz for cast bar/timers and i have also quartz procs. is making a bar for the orbs and for the empowered shadow in different side from the timer bars. is very nice just make the bars bit larger

I am a noob Priest, but I have been experimenting with UI stuff and am currently using Satrina Buff Frames to track everything.

I have one buff bar to the left of my health bar which shows how many Orbs I have and the The time left on Empowered Shadow. I have another buff bar above my health bar which shows the DoT status on my current target. Works great and looks nice.

Both of these bars are "white-listed" so they only show the buffs/debuffs I care about.

Last edited by Mystwind; 2011-02-02 at 10:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've used DoTimers, ForteXorcist, Powerauras, Satrinas. I mentioned it before, but here's the link to it: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...dowtimers.aspx

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

10+ Year Old Account
    I set mine up a while ago, stole the Orb code from PaCwiki and set the Empowered shadows up myself.

Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

Deleted
    Classtimers for orbs. Prolly best