Bloodsurge is out of date

Since slam is getting dramaticly buffed, and most people will have atleast the first setbonus of
    tier11 (+5% damage to bloodthirst) which will change the value of bloodthirst to being obove
    raging blows because of the possible slam procs.

I still do not like the way the bloodsurge proc is designed to be completely RNG based instead
    of being something we build up slowly, for example a bloodthirst would give you a buff that increases
    the cast speed of your next slam by 33% and stacks three times. This could prove useful for future patches
    too if slam is going to be regulated by haste, meaning that if a fury warrior would stack enough haste
    he could start using his instant slams at two stacks instead of three.

Please do share your thoughts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. I've been fiddling with Enhance lately, so that definitely reminds me of Maelstrom wep (which was pure genius in design, other than the RNG factor). I'm all for this if a Blue catches sight of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Hakto: English is an evolving language. When I say "I am gay", some people choose to interpet that as "he defines himself as gay, gay, and nothing but the gay, so help him Robot Unicorn Attack".

I have never had any problems with slams, atleast the small rng gives some variation to the normal BT-RB-BT + HS spam.

I also enjoy the flavor slam gives to an otherwise pretty boring rotation, but something that has to be fixed is bloodsurge slam consuming Battle trance :@

And a other thing regarding slam, I think that slam should be reverted to how it was pre-cata.. Meaning that you can't cast it while moving. Let the imp.slam talent in arms make it able to be used while moving instead.
    Nothing more frustrating than spamming that slam button during a GCD just to have the buff fade away 0.01 seconds before GCD ends so you end up casting it...

Quote Originally Posted by quez View Post
    I also enjoy the flavor slam gives to an otherwise pretty boring rotation, but something that has to be fixed is bloodsurge slam consuming Battle trance :@

And a other thing regarding slam, I think that slam should be reverted to how it was pre-cata.. Meaning that you can't cast it while moving. Let the imp.slam talent in arms make it able to be used while moving instead.
    Nothing more frustrating than spamming that slam button during a GCD just to have the buff fade away 0.01 seconds before GCD ends so you end up casting it...
    Making a macro that performs slam and cancels all spellcasts will prevent slam from being formormed unless its an
    instant cast.

Secondly, I honestly dont understand why you prefer FUN instead of raw static damage when the best geared
    people are fighting with tanks and ret paladins for the 22nd spot. We have so few abilities that fill our rotation, abilities
    that were supposed to pull the 25-30k dps that most other classes do, and boldly increasing the damage of two
    abilities isnt an option because there is more aspects to this game than robot PVE.

Then back to the possible haste affecting slams cast speed thingy. Without an ability that drasticly reduces the
    cast time of slam, the change described above will just be another warrior change that has nothing to do with helping
    eighter Arms or Furys damage. I kind of like the idea of a red line to where all fury warriors want to get a drastic
    damage increasing ability (being able to use instant slams with two stacks instead of three), kind of like when more
    gear ment more rage, but less gamebreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post
    Making a macro that performs slam and cancels all spellcasts will prevent slam from being formormed unless its an
    instant cast.

Secondly, I honestly dont understand why you prefer FUN instead of raw static damage when the best geared
    people are fighting with tanks and ret paladins for the 22nd spot. We have so few abilities that fill our rotation, abilities
    that were supposed to pull the 25-30k dps that most other classes do, and boldly increasing the damage of two
    abilities isnt an option because there is more aspects to this game than robot PVE.

Then back to the possible haste affecting slams cast speed thingy. Without an ability that drasticly reduces the
    cast time of slam, the change described above will just be another warrior change that has nothing to do with helping
    eighter Arms or Furys damage. I kind of like the idea of a red line to where all fury warriors want to get a drastic
    damage increasing ability (being able to use instant slams with two stacks instead of three), kind of like when more
    gear ment more rage, but less gamebreaking.
    I do know that it's easily fixed with macros, but why does it have to be that way? Fury has absolutely no use at all to be able to cast slam while moving.

Why I prefer FUN instead of static dmg? Ehm... Because it's fun? I do play this game for fun, not to be higher up on a recount meter. (doing more dmg often = fun, but having a 2 button rotation with no additional twist is just plain boring)

Quote Originally Posted by quez View Post
    It is pretty annoying and they still haven't fixed that on the PTR, it is a pretty obvious bug :\
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post
    25-30k? Are you talking about Paragon's Recount on a boss encounter with HEAVY AOE? Hate to break it to you, but Warriors are fine, and even more so once patch drops. You can't just look at a recount meter and assume that since it's <insert guild name> that every person playing that class will have those numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Hakto: English is an evolving language. When I say "I am gay", some people choose to interpet that as "he defines himself as gay, gay, and nothing but the gay, so help him Robot Unicorn Attack".

Maybe have Bloodsurge be a stacking buff?

Every time you use Bloodthirst, you reduce the cast time of Slam by .5s and rage cost by 5 and increase the damage by 10%. Stacks 3 times
    Something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    25-30k? Are you talking about Paragon's Recount on a boss encounter with HEAVY AOE? Hate to break it to you, but Warriors are fine, and even more so once patch drops. You can't just look at a recount meter and assume that since it's <insert guild name> that every person playing that class will have those numbers.
    A warriors damage and usage is trivial compaired to everyone else except Ret paladins when it comes
    to proper gear vs proper gear. Im talking about bosses like magmaw or omnotron that are basicly just turretting
    the boss and getting a damage boost ever so often, which will end up with working classes doing 25-30k.