Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Poked a mate and asked him what was the most annoying sound in the game and he voted for Auriaya when she dies and screams through the entirety of Ulduar!

Deleted
    goblin death sounds
    fan of knives

BEEEETRAAAYYS YOU!

...but the noise from shadow orb creation when mastery came in was top until I figured out people weren't constantly sighing at me on vent.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Deleted
    Rogues killingspree

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Sound & Voice -> Turn off "Error Speech". You're good to go.

Personally I've become pretty annoyed by the flapping sound dragons make when they hover in the air. Especially when I'm standing still somewhere myself, like if I'm camping for something.
    usually gives me headaches, +1 to this
    85 Manabrødx Main
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8dx/simple
    85 Gethax Alt
    I am dave ! yognaught
    /salute

Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post
    Poked a mate and asked him what was the most annoying sound in the game and he voted for Auriaya when she dies and screams through the entirety of Ulduar!
    Oh hell yeah that bitch gets me everytime it's like after a year of doing her threw wrath that I would rememeber right? No full sound on loud in my headsets AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Literrly threw my headset off and screamed at my raiders for not reminding me!

Even created an account to say this.
    Dark fcking intent. Just... hate it, especially on a resto druid proccing like once per second. Awful sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    Quillboar dying.
    It will always be the most annoying, nerve-grating noise in the entire game to me. Even more annoying than worgen sniffing, Sindragosa's screeching or even the previous expansions' login roar...
    yup, never boost/run RFK with sound on.

Deleted
    someone popping a toy train set in the middle of a group of people containing alot of male gnomes.

Priests Prayer of Mending! Playing a melee for sooo long with the sound it makes bouncing around drives me nuts/.

Deleted
    Paladins Beacon of Light. In general, most of the paladins healing spells drive me nuts.

Moonkin form sound when he taking crit damage. It's moans so terrible.

And my favourite sound is shamans' ehnchant Earthlive proc....so fantastic

A DK doing /chicken over and over again in Westfall to get the chicken pet from Saldean's farm.

When you either hit Moonkins or Gnomes in PvP.
    Admiral Ripsnarl, every time he attacks
    Chakra, i sometimes have to ask the priest to not stand near me, its that annoying

Has to be that annoying sound when you press PLAY on the opening window... no matter how much I turn down the volume... It still deafens me.

All of the previously fine melee and nature spell sounds being replaced with 2 generic sounds. Mangle sound for EVERY melee sound and whatever that annoying fizzle sound they use for EVERY nature spell sound.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    someone popping a toy train set in the middle of a group of people .
    oh christ... deffo this.

People seem to love popping it down at the AH and it makes me /ahquit straight away
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Quote Originally Posted by Diontje View Post
    "I can't cast that yet"

"That spell isn't ready"

"That's still recharging"

All of the above >.<
    agree totally. any sort of error speech. there always the first thing i turn off after a expansion release

Choo choo train in the AH

mostly every sound in wow :S
    i play with sound off since 4years or so in the lvl phase it was fun but later in raid just annoying