Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    at low lvls feral is always better... balance below 70 sucks a lot, and resto only if ur going to lvl at dungeons and u enjoy healing...

10+ Year Old Account
    On the bright side, Ferals totally own in low level PvP.

I'd say respec Feral and try PvPing with it, you won't have the good BoA gear, but I bet you you'll still do a lot better.

Rolling Boomkin PvP right now is like rolling Holy Priest, Fury Warrior, Enh Shammy or Ret pally, they all suck badly at PvP.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnalz View Post
    Low level is just... lulz, i leveled my prot warrior in wsg call to arms, only things a druid had to do to kill me was 2 roots, 2 star surges. :/
    As prot, once you get heavy repercussions, macro your shield block to shield slam, charge someone, press that button. If it crits, you 1shot them for lower armor classes and take off 50% health or more for high armor, so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoMoonkin View Post
    i really have no trouble being focused in tol barad

but i usually end up taking a few ppl out with me in the process.....

that and the fact most moonkin dont solar beam in pvp

its funny how often mages think they can walk out of the solarbeam when they are rooted inside it
    Even better, when healers dont realize they can run out of it to end the affect... I /facepalm every time I see that happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.