How much Damage am I Reduciing?

Hello. I'm a mediocre shadow priest that's still working on getting better, but I've been in a somewhat successful arena team. I've gotten my resilience up to 3409 (35.80%), and I want to know... How much damage, total, am I reducing? Is there a macro I can pick up to tell me the total when I pick up more gear? The reason I ask is because of our talents and such.

I have 3409 (35.80%) Resil
    I have 15% from Shadowform
    I have 6% (Spell damage) from Inner Sanctum.
    And I have 14389 (35.56%) Armor.

Is there some 3rd party program, a website, or a macro I can plug these numbers in and figure out just how much I'm reducing? I'd greatly appreciate any advice you all can give.

I would like to know this aswell.
    When I get home I'll do some tests but a macro would make it easier.

Oh and, why do you have inner sanctum? In my opinion Arch Angel is way better.
    When the opposing team has presure on you and you need to spam heal, Archangel can give you the mana to continue doing so or turn the situation around and nuke them.

Try posting on the PvP forum maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrilshotgun View Post
    I have 3409 (35.80%) Resil
    I have 15% from Shadowform
    I have 6% (Spell damage) from Inner Sanctum.
    And I have 14389 (35.56%) Armor.

Is there some 3rd party program, a website, or a macro I can plug these numbers in and figure out just how much I'm reducing? I'd greatly appreciate any advice you all can give.
    Mitigation is multiplicative, so that would be:

(1-0.358) x (1-0.15) x (1-0.06) = 0.512958 damage taken per spell damage point applied, or about 48.7% spell damage reduction.

(1-0.358) x (1-0.15) x (1-0.3556) = 0.29687508 damage taken per physical damage point applied, or about 70.3% physical damage reduction.

(I'm 94.386% sure that math is correct)