Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are two major trinket lists on Shadowpriest.com at the moment:

http://shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?p=241622#p241634 - Trinket info is outdated.

http://shadowpriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=30329 - Is more helpful.

I did a long list of testing the top five competing trinkets in different combination's and found the second list to be mostly in line with the results. Dark Moon Card: Volcano is your best in slot trinket by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontificate View Post
    Good questions Dusk, and New has shown it's just not worth it.

All of you are all over Volcano though, curious as to why? If it's because it's easily accessible on AH fine, but personally I'm doing BRC daily for the Witching Hourglass, which is higher on the gearlist than Volcano. Does shadowpriest.com have that wrong??
    DMC:Volcano now procs with dots. It pp value is even greater than that of 372 trinkets.

All of you are all over Volcano though, curious as to why? If it's because it's easily accessible on AH fine, but personally I'm doing BRC daily for the Witching Hourglass, which is higher on the gearlist than Volcano. Does shadowpriest.com have that wrong??
    Yes, very very VERY wrong.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Agree...

I am too...To each his own I guess?

Personally I'm just not going to spend the money on the Volcanic thinger.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selinax View Post
    DMC:Volcano now procs with dots. It pp value is even greater than that of 372 trinkets.
    I had no idea. Thank you all for this info.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
    I did a long list of testing the top five competing trinkets in different combination's and found the second list to be mostly in line with the results. Dark Moon Card: Volcano is your best in slot trinket by far.
    I have to doubt those numbers. What is the mastery uptime (empowered shadow buff) in sims. When I looked original 4.0.3 it was 96%, while looking past weeks WoL logs for our 2 shadows its hanging in 70-80%, greatly dropping the value of mastery. Especially when most fights have multiple targets having SWP rolled on, getting 96% uptime in singletarget sounds like fairytale

For OP: If you have to ask, get the cheaper one till shard prices come down
    Last edited by Sharaki; 2011-01-26 at 10:44 PM.
    "any type of person converting RL money into WoW is retarded by default." - Choppers
    "That makes all of WoW players retards, since we all pay our monthly fee." - Kenjji

Quote Originally Posted by Sharaki View Post
    For OP: If you have to ask, get the cheaper one
    Good life lesson right thur.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

I've seen some people argue that the WotLK 63 spellpower enchant is better than Hurricane for some classes and specs. I went ahead and got Hurricane instead, though.

I won't use Power Torrent until the next tier of raiding and epics are more plentiful which should drive down the price of Power Torrent (since maelstrom crystals will be more plentiful)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Put on Hurricane and bought Volcanic cards and put together a deck. Thanks all!
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharaki View Post
    I have to doubt those numbers. What is the mastery uptime (empowered shadow buff) in sims. When I looked original 4.0.3 it was 96%, while looking past weeks WoL logs for our 2 shadows its hanging in 70-80%, greatly dropping the value of mastery. Especially when most fights have multiple targets having SWP rolled on, getting 96% uptime in singletarget sounds like fairytale
    It depends a lot on the fight I've noticed. For example on fights with a single-focus for DPS most of the time, my uptime is good -- I.E.: Halfus was 92% this week even with the interrupts. For other fights if there are phase changes or lots of target swapping it can be significantly less.