New Glyph: ZOMGinator

Since someone is having a lot of fun with Glyph designs that have been thought of before or very similar to ideas proposed in beta etc. I thought it might be interesting to think of a glyph as a "April Fools" type of Glyph that would either funny or so OP that it obviously would never really be implemented.

To boot it off here are my ideas:

Warrior Prime Glyph:
    Tutti Fruity Shield: Changes it so whenever you use spell reflect a double rainbow of delicious colors sprouts from your shield.

Rogue Minor Glyph:
    Double Pleasure: All stuns are double length and are no longer interrupted by damage if applicable.

Warlock Major Glyph:
    Un-nerfable Fear! : Warlocks fears actually work as originally intended. Endless forum QQ is no longer effective. Blizzard loses all nerf bats with the name "fear" or "warlock" on them.

Paladin Prime Glyph:
    Anti-Rogue Bar: Your holy power bar (aka rogue bar) dissappears and all your abilities "just work" like they did back in Wrath.

Priest Major Glyph:
    Mana Glyph: Once again you are permitted to have enough mana to heal through dungeons and not have to carry the entire group of fail(TM) with a mana pool that dissappears in 60 seconds.

Hunter Prime Glyph
    Explodinate THIS!: Your explosive shot gets preemptively un-nerfed from 4.0.6

All Classes Prime Glyph: (Yes an-all new all-class glyph that any one can use)
    Loot Pinata: If you wipe more than 6x on a boss you can explodinate it and get your loot and move on with life.

Please share any fun, funny, unique, and over powered ideas!

Glyph of Dark Transformation:
    your ghoul now runs literally through everything
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Too Drunk To Taste This Chicken: when user is hammered drunk they have no need to be healed or to eat because any enemy is now edible. Each time the user attacks an enemy it gains two percent of it's total health

Glyph of heroic leap: you make a rainbow from the location you jumped to the where you landed

I would love this1 xD

Glyph of QQ Nerf: Ragequits, deletes all characters, sends all gold to the person who made the glyph, and cancels subscription.

Deleted
    Glyph of common sense: you now have a 100% chance to use CC's stuns and interrupts.

Quote Originally Posted by Necessarius View Post
    Glyph of common sense: you now have a 100% chance to use CC's stuns and interrupts.
    i lol'd at this...

too bad its not real =(

Quote Originally Posted by Dbzpiccolo View Post
    Too Drunk To Taste This Chicken: when user is hammered drunk they have no need to be healed or to eat because any enemy is now edible. Each time the user attacks an enemy it gains two percent of it's total health
    LMAO! ^^^^ this is hilarious!

---------- Post added 2011-01-26 at 02:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zirhark View Post
    i lol'd at this...

too bad its not real =(

Yeah that one is so good the OP should suggest it on official Blizz forums

Glyph of Boomkin: While in moonkin form, casting damaging spells will start a counter for the total amount of damage done, and the amount of spells cast. When the moonkin is killed, he or she explodes, dealing damage equal to the total amount of damage done while alive, in a radius equal to 1 yard for each spell cast.

Don't mess with the Terroristkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Glyph of Boomkin: While in moonkin form, casting damaging spells will start a counter for the total amount of damage done, and the amount of spells cast. When the moonkin is killed, he or she explodes, dealing damage equal to the total amount of damage done while alive, in a radius equal to 1 yard for each spell cast.

Don't mess with the Terroristkins.
    Does this also count as friendly-fire and damage for raid bosses?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Nop I haven't ... France always managed to win the wars ...

Edit: well, you know, kinda.