MM stat prioty, noob edition.

As the title says, i'm a nub, and i want to know wich stat to get as MM hunter in next patch, i am quite certain that it was hit-agi-mastery-haste-crit back in icc
    But what is the case now?

Thanks in advance
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

10+ Year Old Account
    In ICC, for Marks it was AGI > Hit > ArPen > Crit (this and ArPen may have been reversed) > Haste

Now, you want AGI > Hit (to cap of 961) > Crit > Mastery > Haste....However, haste's priority can vary widely. I'd suggest you check out femaledwarf.com, and import your own character to get a better idea.

Deleted
    I suggest you test for yourself, and do not use femaledwarf to decide your gear. Have concluded these sites to be wrong many times. esp when it comes to which is best of mastery/haste/crit.

There's test dummies in orgrimmar!

Quote Originally Posted by zip View Post
    I suggest you test for yourself, and do not use femaledwarf to decide your gear. Have concluded these sites to be wrong many times. esp when it comes to which is best of mastery/haste/crit.

There's test dummies in orgrimmar!
    Yeah, and the dummies give no false information whatsoever, with careful aim having 100% uptime on em etc?

Quote Originally Posted by kunn View Post
    Yeah, and the dummies give no false information whatsoever, with careful aim having 100% uptime on em etc?
    ^^^^^
    this....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kunn View Post
    I wrote test for yourself, not necessarily on dummies.

---------- Post added 2011-01-27 at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionXXX View Post
    ^^^^^
    this....
    Your username says it all. fayul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zip View Post
    Your username says it all. fayul.
    At least try not to insult people pointing out that you failed to give advice to someone...NOT COOL, you know?!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morlin View Post
    In ICC, for Marks it was AGI > Hit > ArPen > Crit (this and ArPen may have been reversed) > Haste

Now, you want AGI > Hit (to cap of 961) > Crit > Mastery > Haste....However, haste's priority can vary widely. I'd suggest you check out femaledwarf.com, and import your own character to get a better idea.
    Haste depends on whether or not you can reach the next plateau and pull off the rotation with which to benefit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by LQDMTL View Post
    Haste depends on whether or not you can reach the next plateau and pull off the rotation with which to benefit from it.
    Thats SV to fit in 3-4 or 5 cobras between expl. shot. For MM I think haste is gonna be pretty much equal to mastery as they almost, in the end, do the same thing.

The reason i dont test on dummys is 100% carefull aim uptime, femaledwarf is just retarded since it supposes i dont have to move, and the boss neither, and testing myself could take serval weeks to do (considering i prefer testing it in a raid)

Hence why i asked mmo champion if someone had an anwser.
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Femaledwarf is good because it gives you a consistent fight to test your gear on. If a piece of gear or stat weights are a DPS increase while standing still, chances are it will be good if you have to throw in a little movement. Also remember you are doing your best to stand still as much as possible anyways to maximize your DPS in a raid situation. Testing in a raid isn't optimal due to having so many variables you can't keep constant from week to week.

Quote Originally Posted by Morlin View Post

^^^^^^
    This
    Checked my character on femaledwarf.com and this stat priority stayed true no matter how I varied stats using custom stats. Crit was the best secondary stat all the way up to I think 83% crit chance I think(totally non-plausible right now) and mastery was always after crit.