Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    There is still alot of world pvp on my server. Usually one faction will group up and fly around ganking ppl trying to level. Then they will spam /1 chat saying AMG THEY ARE KILLING ME HALP! Then a few horde show up. Then we get our guildies to come and they get theirs and we have fun with some world pvp for a couple hours. Good times. The area where all the gorillas were in scholazar basin was unofficially kinda the place you went if you were looking for world pvp back in wrath. There is no such place in Cata for it yet, but I'm sure there will be soon enough. TH has been the root of it so far in the crucible area. So its out there if you look for it. If you can't find it, start ganking lowbies of a well known guild of the oppostie faction. I'll bet if you gank them 3 or 4 times they'll bring friends!! Then its GAME ON!!

There used to be like 3 or 4 horde that would come to IF every night and just kill everything in the trade district for 2ish hours near the end of wrath. I welcome the new guards.

World PvP died with flying mounts.
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

No one who didn't play in Pre-BC will understand what world pvp is honestly. Flying mounts an arenas killed it. It was truly a great thing to land in a town and hop right into the fight, or go to BRM and fight it out over the stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    I always loved the fact that I would log-in and horde would be attacking sw or be outside gs always causing trouble because it was always fun. Now there are flying mounts so it just makes it less fun because all people do now is fly away and fly around towns. I made a rogue and was so excited to go into org and cause problems for people and now 1 of 3 guards has stealth detection and around 316k hp and the amount of guards is increased and it generally makes it stupid to even try.. sorry for the rant but anyone have any thoughts?
    World pvp has been dead since vanilla, this xpac has given more chances at world pvp than anyother thus far. be happy with what you get.

no just no becuase its totally fun when ur no pvp geared and get stomped by some ass in ur city. Capitals should be safe havens cause love not being able to get to the AH because all the auctioneers are dead or getting caught in the crossfire of lvl 85s battling in a city while im lvling a new alt. Its even cooler when u cant train new spell because ur trainers and profession masters are dead..... it just oozes fun.

I never understood the love of world pvp is it cooler to catch somebody off guard while he is lvling/afk/farming? is it cooler to fight people in lvling in dungeon gear while you rock ur full pvp set? i just think people like fighting when they can get the advantage in world pvp. if you are one of those people that claim to fight only people in pvp gear and are ready to fight then whats the difference between a duel/ bg/ arena. World pvp is for people who wanna get the leg up on an opponent by catching them off guard. Even though raiding faction bosses is fun but not going to a city to distrupt what everyone is doing there

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing alliance does to horde now adays is kill the Auctioneers in the Valley of Strength.

We just move to one of the other 50million Auction houses we have in Org then >_>