[TV] A Game of Thrones (HBO)

An epic fantasy series based on George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire books, coming to HBO this April. Starring Sean Bean, Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage, Jason Momoa, Mark Addy. The setting is a bit more gritty and morally ambiguous than classical fantasy, and the supernatural elements are played down just enough to make them really awesome when they appear.

By far the best books I've ever read, and by every indication HBO is doing them full justice. Anyone else going to watch?

Ok, I will read these books. Now. I want them!

10+ Year Old Account
    sssssssswwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt

CANNOT wait for this series, I absolutly LOVE the books, and when I heard they where making a TV series I was initially VERY worried, after the horror that was Legend of the Seeker *spits* I really hoped they wouldn't do the same with this show. Then I heard HBO where in charge, hell yeah can't wait. wanna know the wierdest part about it all though? Kit Harrington, the guy that plays Jon Snow... I know that guy, I used to be at his house ALL the time, but I kinda fell out of contact with him ~5 years ago.... guess I should have stuck around :P

P.s. I know I'm going to hell for saying it, but Emilia Clarke is pretty hot :P any idea how old she is, I wanna know how long I'll be going to prison for.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

P.s. I know I'm going to hell for saying it, but Emilia Clarke is pretty hot :P any idea how old she is, I wanna know how long I'll be going to prison for.
    She's doing the nude scenes, so I think you'll be safe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to these. Now in the meantime.... FINISH THE GODDAMN BOOK GEORGE!

Deleted
    Loved the books, series will be awesome too! Can't wait!

Seeing the announcement of this back in october (?) prompted me to read the books. Great read, however, if you haven't started to read them, take your time, else you'll be somewhat frustrated/angry at the end of the last one!

Finish the series grrm!
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=enbee
    -> I might be logged out in protpvpgear