Arena games timing out

Hello there. I play Feral/Hpally at 1770 right now.

I am not an expert at PvP and I know I am playing a fairly OP class right now, but I want to discuss arena games timing out.

Now, most double dps teams we win pretty easily... For healer/DPS teams, it is a different story. Against most healer/dps teams, I can usually kill one of them with some good CCs and nicely timed CDs/pally stun.

BUT, there are some healer/dps teams we can just not beat. We have timed out 2 different games now.

The first was a Resto Druid/Ret pally. The ret pally would just bubble if someone was close to dying or the druid would pop tree form and spam heal. The pally would also throw heals out when we popped CDs. The ret couldnt do enouygh damage to my healer wither so it just went the full 45 mins.

The second team was a Hpally/War and the warrior was being very aggresive. We almost had them a few times but I would have to go bear or play defensively to not die... There were a good amount of close calls for both teams, but we just couldnt get a kill. It timed out.

Am I just bad and should be able to kill these healers? Or are 2s just not balanced and no one cares about them? We are starting to get semi-high rated so I know the matches are getting harder, but sitting 45 mins in an arena is just so annoying.

What do you guys think?

Deleted
    Holy paladin and feral druid complaining about unbalanced arena setups and 45 minutes arenas.

don't complain about 2s its not a valid arena bracket. blizz doesnt care what happens there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rxblacky View Post
    Holy paladin and feral druid complaining about unbalanced arena setups and 45 minutes arenas.
    I laughed hard, too.

for the holy pally/war match did the holy pally get some good drinkign time in? were you throwing cyclones each time upon it falling off DR?(followed by your pally stun)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    I laughed hard, too.
    I actually get really annoyed when reading post like this.
    Sure Ferals are OP as fuck, and are luckily beign nerfed in 4.06, but why do you state something like this when the highest you ever been in arena is 1761 in 3v3? Stop trolling him, and give him som advice.

Your paladin should have a easy time
    Ontopic:
    Please keep in mind that Im playing a mage - So I do not know more than assumptions on this.
    However:
    Your paladin should be playing a exo/hammer spec, as you should not be needing freedom (much atleast).
    In general, you should be able to drop ANY healer in 3 mins, as it should be next to impossible to peel you off them.
    Are you using enough bleeds ?
    A exo specced pala can pump out some decent pressure too, and if you get a decent hammer + berserk + your pala spamming dmg, ANYTHING should die.

Against the retri, keep in mind that hes heals are generally ALOT better on his partner.
    You should be trying to do some teamwork, and line up a hammer with berserk - And sitting on the druid until the switch would prob be a good idea. Remember you can clone hots off too (3x Lifeblooms heals for alot (: )

2s ain't balanced at all, but tbh - Your setup can kill most things, and none of the mentioned does hardconter you/or prevents you from killing them. Try to look up higher rated players for gearing - And try doing some teamwork. When your personal skills start failing, you can prob still improve by doing proper teamwork.