Sheild of the Righteous GCD bug?

Ok, so I've noticed this more and more. When I use SotR, there are many, many, occasions where my GCD goes off as if it has cast, yet it doesnt.

I hit the key to use, the GCD goes off like normal, yet nothing happens. The skill doesnt even cast.

To answer future "what if" questions:

no, its not the holy power thing and it casts and I dont realize it
    it is not missing, ive checked
    yes, I am pushing the button

Does anyone else notice this? I dont understand how I hit the key, the GCD goes off, but nothing happens. There have even been times when it happens twice in a row as well.

I kind of noticed it, but I figured it was just me missing when I wasn't looking.

It's being parried/dodged/avoided.

10+ Year Old Account
    report it to a GM and wait for them to fix it is all i can say D=

It's the gods punishing you for not using Word of Glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu View Post
    It's being parried/dodged/avoided.
    no, its not. it would still cast, or show up as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhalseran View Post
    It's the gods punishing you for not using Word of Glory.
    this made me lol

What does your combat log say? That's going to be the only way you can prove that you're not just missing/getting dodged or parried.

Also is it draining your holy power?

What's your queue time for latency set to? Are you sure you're not triggering some other ability instead?

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    What does your combat log say? That's going to be the only way you can prove that you're not just missing/getting dodged or parried.

Also is it draining your holy power?

What's your queue time for latency set to? Are you sure you're not triggering some other ability instead?
    combat log has no entry. as if nothing was cast.

no, holy power stays at full.

latency is 184, not that good i know. and no i made sure i am not using something else.

i think this may be something you need to take to the official bug report forums unfortunatly.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Record it, with your combat log open.

I have noticed this happened more and more recently, I've been putting it down to missed/dodged/parried as I'm running very low Hit/Expertise.

May have to pay a little more attention when this happens after reading this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    I have noticed this happened more and more recently, I've been putting it down to missed/dodged/parried as I'm running very low Hit/Expertise.

May have to pay a little more attention when this happens after reading this.
    Happens to me aswell, but as i discarded hit/exp ive also categorized it as a avoided swing.