Thread: Cataclysm

Cataclysm

I'm not impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Kill them, with diseases and magnets.

You are also a Keyboard Turner. Anyone want to object to this statement?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Mods, you guys should lock this before it becomes a flamewar.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    You are also a Keyboard Turner. Anyone want to object to this statement?
    +1 internetz for you sir

anyway, only way you shouldn't be impressed with cata is one of two reasons...

A) your a baddie
    B) Your in Paragon and weren't in their progression raid group.

My guess is A personally...

I however am quite impressed, its extremely fun in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    +1 internetz for you sir

anyway, only way you shouldn't be impressed with cata is one of two reasons...

A) your a baddie
    B) Your in Paragon and weren't in their progression raid group.

My guess is A personally...

I however am quite impressed, its extremely fun in my opinion.
    if a game wants to be successful it has to cater to the badies

Quote Originally Posted by splifone View Post
    if a game wants to be successful it has to cater to the badies
    It's already successful. Ask the millions of players.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cataclysm has an issue with being more of a "farm-fest" than 3.3 and on was because of a few things... mostly being that there were more added dungeons, faceroll heroics, more Raids, and it wasnt all that hard to gear, now its hard to gear because this expansion is just starting and there is only one tier of gear, if your'e bored now just be patient and wait for 4.1 or 4.2, when more dungeons, raids, quests, dailies, interesting events, and mats will become available, also the casual raiders will return to the game once the current raids become more easily doable without 6 or more hours of effort. It was not all that different at the beginning of wrath, people just forget rather quickly... When just Naxx and OS were available i was pretty bored with the progression but it got considerably better when ToC and ICC came out. So worst case scenario take a wow holiday and come back in a few months when things become more accesible.

I'm impressed with the raids. Currently progressing, 9/12. Fun fights, interesting mechanics.

I'm NOT impressed with the lack of content at max level. I don't like to level alts, and I don't care for pvp much. I was hoping to have much more left to do on my main. Reps, more quests to finish, more goals. Two months after the release of WotLK, I had much more to finish in terms of tradeskills, quests, reps. Now? Nothing to do but log on for raids or farm.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    Should thank all those you call badies for allowing you to play the game as long as they have.....no really.
    I didn't call anyone a "badie". Maybe you should learn to read before quoting someone.

Nice to know that my amount of posts decides my skill level. It makes sense I'm sure. All I'm saying is i get on do a heroic do a reg dailies and sit there twiddling my thumbs! Didn't mean for this to turn into a QQ post, merely stating my opinion on this expansion so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Kill them, with diseases and magnets.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
    Nice to know that my amount of posts decides my skill level. It makes sense I'm sure. All I'm saying is i get on do a heroic do a reg dailies and sit there twiddling my thumbs! Didn't mean for this to turn into a QQ post, merely stating my opinion on this expansion so far.
    Well just posting "I'm not impressed" is what brought you the flame war. Maybe don't make stupid, worthless posts in the future.