Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hksin11186 View Post
    Bold section is a double negative implying that said fact is, in fact, here or there.
    I can guarantee you that "neither here nor there" is not a double negative. If you expand upon it you could also say "David was neither here, nor was he over there". What you think it resolves to is "David is here or is over there" - which is incorrect!

Thanks for the grammar lesson though, I'm sure you weren't intentionally trying to derail the thread!

Also, try to be on topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    You were allowed to crack jokes at the end of Wrath? Once the learning curve is overcome it all becomes about speed and it gets even more socially dull than before.
    Yes, I cracked jokes - because of the "socially dull" bit you are referring to, mostly. That badge/point grind at the end of Wrath was such a drudgery that between the three heals (exaggeration) I was forced to cast during a boss fight, I felt a little bit of joking around was appropriate, if not necessary. As you said, once the learning curve is overcome, we will hopefully be a little more open to chuckling instead of watching our head veins pop in our monitor reflections.

Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    I think it'd be a nicer world if people didn't immediately go to "annoy everyone around me!" when they wanted to entertain themselves.

If you're really that bored, maybe it's time to log off and find something else to do. Like take a typing class.
    Not that I blame you, but this is most definitely a symptom of the acute frustration going around in this video game, and it stems, in no small part, from a lot of poor experiences in LFG. "Annoying" is a point-of-view driven adjective, and it obviously doesn't take much to incite frustration in a gun-shy populace, especially when someone so obviously and benevolently "trolls" a group's party chat to snag a laugh.

And, to play devil's advocate, if you're really that sensitive, maybe it's time to log off and find something else to do - like yoga

10+ Year Old Account
    The perfect response to this thread "LOLUMADBRO?".