[Music] Guitarists: who's style do you emulate the most?

For those of you who play guitar, what famous guitarist do you seem to copy the most? Or are you a totally unique player, and you have your own sound?

As much as I'm a fan of The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin etc, I tend to play a more thrash style influenced by Metallica. Basically, I abuse the pentatonic scale. I also play a lot of thrash style riffs.

My idols are Billie Joe Armstrong (lead vocals / rhythm guitar for Green Day), Jason White (lead guitarist for Green Day), Brad Delson (lead guitarist for Linkin Park), Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, and Barry Stock (lead guitarist for Three Days Grace). And probably Dave Grohl. If you don't know Dave Grohl you don't know good music...

strumming two octave chords very fast with some crazy effects and echo? idk but i am heavily influenced by Jonny Greenwood

Deleted
    Tommy Emmanuel.

George Bellas

Slash. I love the blues scale, and he does it with style.
    If you love someone, you will focus your life on their happiness.

Deleted
    Don't really have any specific but I would like to say DT.

When it comes to improvising I usually have two different licks, or w/e you can call it, that I follow ("Kirk Hammets scales" in the Fade to Black solo).
    D major and C major scales. Also really like the D minor scale... it's awesome