Thread: Dead space 2

Deleted

Dead space 2

Anyone else then me Excited about this? release day in europe today and im gonna go pick it up after school.

Any opninions? personaly i realy like horror games and shooters so im pretty sure im going to like it alot.

first game in a couple of years that im excited about. cata excitement was "meh" since i got in the beta.
    but i havent even played the DS2 Demo so this is all new.

Deleted
    DS2 is going to be win! All I can say on that matter =)

Played it yesterday and beat it, really amazing game.

Online is pretty good, too.

Loving each and every second of it.

Deleted
    I never really started the first one as it was my first over the shoulder missing a chunk of the screen game and I found it hard to get used to.

I really want to so I figure I'll go buy it on the 360 and by time I complete it DS2 should be on the cheap too

Have played the DS2 demo on 360 though. Much fun.
    Last edited by mmoc150ef56254; 2011-01-27 at 10:16 AM. Reason: decided to finish the first sentence.

Deleted
    Dead Space Aftermath cartoon thing

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Anyone else then me Excited about this? release day in europe today and im gonna go pick it up after school.

Any opninions? personaly i realy like horror games and shooters so im pretty sure im going to like it alot.

first game in a couple of years that im excited about. cata excitement was "meh" since i got in the beta.
    but i havent even played the DS2 Demo so this is all new.
    I have the first game beat it like 4-5 times or so. I am looking forward to ds2 but im not like OMG OMGOMG LET ME PLAY THAT! I will prolly pick it up sometime next week. I am VERY excited for marvel vs capcom 3 though