Question Alchemy Trinket 4.06

Alchemy

* Alchemy: Free Action Potion now lasts 30 - (Player level - 77) * 3 if the player is above level 77. That's 30 - 8 * 3 = 6 seconds at level 85.
    * Alchemy: Lifebound Alchemist Stone is no longer unique. (Now Unique-Equipped)
    * Alchemy: Quicksilver Alchemist Stone is no longer unique. (Now Unique-Equipped)
    * Alchemy: Vibrant Alchemist Stone is no longer unique. (Now Unique-Equipped)
    * Alchemy: Volatile Alchemist Stone is no longer unique. (Now Unique-Equipped)
    * Alchemy: Living Action Potion now requires 1 x Mountain Silversage instead of 2 and no longer requires Heart of the Wild
    * Alchemy: Mysterious Potion now restores 1 to 30 000 health, up from 1 to 15 000.
    * Alchemy: Mythical Healing Potion now restores 18900 to 23100 health, up from 7500 to 12500.

So what does this mean exactly?

Can you equip 2 of the same trinket or can you make several and equip another for OS..
    Any blue post on this?

BTW when is patch 4.06due?

15+ Year Old Account
    Unique means you can have one of the item on you/in your bags.

Unique equipped means only one can be equipped at any given time but as many as you wish in your bags. (Ie, duplicate item with different gem/forge for example)

No blue post because its common knowledge/pretty damn obvious from reading it.. and patch will come when its done.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I'm wondering is if the trinket binds are tied together because they are all "alchemist stones". I know you can only equip one of the same type, but what about equipping two if they are different types? Nearly every spec wouldn't want to do this, but a bear druid would certainly enjoy both the Stamina and Agility trinkets at the same time.

Deleted
    i´m seriously thinking about getting the Str-Strone in addition to the Stamina one on my Warrior.
    The amount of Mastery is really good and strength is nor bad either

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukaa View Post
    i´m seriously thinking about getting the Str-Strone in addition to the Stamina one on my Warrior.
    The amount of Mastery is really good and strength is nor bad either
    Unique-Equipped: Alchemist Stone (1)

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=68775

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    Unique-Equipped: Alchemist Stone (1)

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=68775

That could purely point to the 40% increase pot effect, seeing as they are all differently named trinkets, and as such, it would still be "Unique-Equipped" to have 2 differing 1's

Nope. Works like the JC gems.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=52255

Unique-Equipped: Jeweler's Gems (3)

Also read the trinket "This effect does not stack."
    Last edited by Glomp; 2011-01-27 at 08:48 PM.

I'm looking forward to having a usefull trinket for my druid. As cat dps and heals the stam one was useless

As Glomp pointed out, you can only have one Alchemist stone equipped at a time, doesn't matter if you have a Strength and a Stamina one.

Given their primary and secondary stats, along with their socket, they're pretty good.