Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

You're The Boss.

Lets say. You killed ghostcrawler cause he nerfed your paladin. anddd everyone at blizz was like in chronicles of riddick and made you the new boss or whatever. (just go with it)

What would you do to the game, you can do anything you want, and as many things as you like.

What would you change about World of Warcraft/bring back. whatever it is.

i would redo the warrior pvp armor so i dont look like robo cop

I would bring back kazzak, and the kazzak bomb. Bring back world kites, and all that silly shit we used to do for fun that would make people LOL irl.

I would also make the dungeon finder only good for one use untill you are level 80, meaning you can go into each dungeon, do it once for the quests and thats it. but you could still manually dungeon if you want. then you have to quest like how wow used to be, instead of a giant grind

I would keep Garrosh but make him more respectable to nerds who dont like "war" in warcraft. maybe give him a purse like thrall.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    What would Warchief Garrosh do if he were here right now?
    Im sure he'd kick an ass or two, thats what Warchief Garrosh would do!

inb4 get rid of blood elves

I think I'd eliminate flying mounts, actually.

Deleted
    Have his salary...get money..Bitches..etc..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    inb4 get rid of blood elves
    Get rid of Gnomes

10+ Year Old Account
    No more Death Knights, Mages and flying mounts. Oh, and paladins will have only one talent tree called "Altar Boyhood".

Deleted
    d
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthar View Post
    Lets say. You killed ghostcrawler cause he nerfed your paladin. anddd everyone at blizz was like in chronicles of riddick and made you the new boss or whatever. (just go with it)

What would you do to the game, you can do anything you want, and as many things as you like.

What would you change about World of Warcraft/bring back. whatever it is.

i would redo the warrior pvp armor so i dont look like robo cop

I would bring back kazzak, and the kazzak bomb. Bring back world kites, and all that silly shit we used to do for fun that would make people LOL irl.

I would also make the dungeon finder only good for one use untill you are level 80, meaning you can go into each dungeon, do it once for the quests and thats it. but you could still manually dungeon if you want. then you have to quest like how wow used to be, instead of a giant grind

I would keep Garrosh but make him more respectable to nerds who dont like "war" in warcraft. maybe give him a purse like thrall.
    your formulation hits the spot exactly where most players will be. "do to" not "do with".
    wow is "fine" I would continue to bash the community for consisting of 50% quiet players that just take changes as they come, 49% for yelling at the top of their lungs as if their souls would get raped and 1% for actually seeing the upside of changes.

Gear for $$$

increase profit margins by large percentage, get a huge bonus, and then bounce before all of wow collapsed.

I would ban the OP just because i could and don't agree with his opinions.
    I don't like grind to infinity.

Then I would run LFD and ban all ninjas/gogooggos/insulters/whoever just because I'm mad with power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    I would ban the OP just because i could and don't agree with his opinions.
    I don't like grind to infinity.

Then I would run LFD and ban all ninjas/gogooggos/insulters/whoever just because I'm mad with power.
    hey! i thought we became friends after our little arguement...on whatever it was

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd sell the company, get billions, and sit back and enjoy the rest of my life.

But in the game, I'd be doing the same thing I've been doing. lol, Attend raids, PvP here and there, Heroics, gathering, putting gems up in the AH, that stuff.

Oh, and deck out my shammy with epixxxxxxx.

Oh, another thing, i would toss in Frostmourne as a legendary non soulbound thats realm unique. and deathwing as a mount, the same idea.

Add new classes as much as possible, A demon Hunter (caster dps, melee dps, caster dps), Tinker (ranged, pet, tank) and rune master or caster (caster dps, heals, tank), I would also had a neutral faction of races that could be made into horde or alliance characters like the tavern heroes kind. It would include Naga, Pandaren, Ogres, Evolved Sporegar things, and Ethereals. I would also allow for people to be able to group with the friends list people or dungeons and raids and such.

Make WoW free with micro transactions and steel the souls of everyone.
    I'd also make some new servers that start at Vanilla and expand periodicaly through TBC and WotLK at a yearly rate. Also staggered so there will always be a vanilla, a tbc and a wotlk server so people can play the game at the level they choose. Also free transfers between these servers so if you want to stay in vanilla its doable or if you want to skip tbc we're cool with that.

Best idea ever imo.
    STFU and kill shit.

Bye bye death knights.

id make mages ring of frost ability not usable in arenas and warriors who think there cool with colossus smash not usable with throwdown then i get rid of hunters deflection give frost dks there frost strike that cant be dodged blocked or parried.. shamen wolves can no longer be used in arenas preist afterlife thing can no longer be used in arena.. smoke bomb takes 100 energy last for 8 secs.. ice lance has 20 sec cd feral bleeds damage reduced by 10 percent shifting into bear form removes all bleeds and or dots.. boomkins deal extra damage while snared ... travelform now cost 50 percent base mana if used in arenas.. necrotic strike mortal strike are affected by resil.. ams now removes all roots and snares and futher grants immunity.. howling blast now spreads both diseases but its damage is reduced for 10 percent on main target and 40 percent of other targets.. all disarms have a fixed duration of 6 secs in arenas hunters now have the abilty to break pally bubbles. ice lance now cost 10 percent more mana to cast.. patch 4.0.6 class balancing
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

I'd do several poll's on the official forums about important topics like PvE, PvP, Questing, Leveling, Heroics vs Normal modes, world PvP, Lore, Factions and so on.
    Get a special poll for the number of chars per Account, what lvl are they , what class , what spec...
    Only then I can do some work

Upgrade every instance in the game, through every expansion, to be available as a level 85 heroic. Don't even care about the loot as long as you get your JP/Valor at the end of the run.

Wink

Well, here my 5 cents:

- Scalable boss encounters. I know it could be hard, but it would be good to go back Ulduar and not faceroll any boss. This will prevent also some people to go back and rush old content to get titles, mounts, easy.
    - Scalable legendary weapons. Hey, they're legendary, they could act as heirloom weapons. Legendary weapons should be love-to-use-it+usefullness. Are they easy to get (see point 1 in this list).
    - Complete eliminate the emblem system: go to a raid, get loot and profit. I would add this 4 drops more per boss, so people who are actually sucessfully raiding to get the gear faster, so they can move on the HC system and enjoy the game instead farming hcs 7 days a week and also waiting for the next week emblems to get a new piece. Gearing should be more easy to get than acumulate one kind of coin system.
    - Scalable professions. We must be able to upgrade our professions fast on each patch.
    Veteran of the Third War. Garona's disciple.

Deleted
    I'd bring back more differences between classes. I'd re-implement shadow priests doing low dmg but bringing needed buffs. I'd re-implement needing Paladins in your raid for their buffs and re-implement ferals as a pure hybrid tank which will never main-tank. I'd re-implement diversity for every class or even spec. I'd also make loot from 10-man raids lower than the loot from 25-man raids (can be shared ID, I don't care).

Sounds silly, but I liked it.

i would get rid of arenas and rated BGs, since they are nothing but a waste of time, but i would create a secondary game, which links to WoW, where you can do nothing but PvP, and reap the financial benefits.
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.