Poll: Do you like the current guild setup?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    What you call a disadvantage I call a godsend.

I don't want people in my guild that are only there for the perks.
    But when presented with option A and B, both seemingly equal (levels of progression lets say) but one guild is level 10 and the other is 2 b/c they're smaller, the level 10 guild looks much better.
    85: Paladin | Druid | Shaman | Warlock | Death Knight | Mage | Hunter | Rogue | Warrior | Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Auro View Post
    But when presented with option A and B, both seemingly equal (levels of progression lets say) but one guild is level 10 and the other is 2 b/c they're smaller, the level 10 guild looks much better.
    You have not said anything I was not already aware of.

Greedy players will go for the higher level guild. Do you want greedy players in your guild?

Its fine now BUT...

1. as time passes it discourages creation of new guilds. Once all major guilds on the server are level 20-25 are people going to want to start new raiding/pvp guilds fresh from level 1?

2. it discourages doing things outside your guild. ATM I don't do anything outside my guild besides a random bg or heroic dungeon (which are people off server). This means the ONLY ways I am meeting people outside my guild in my server in game are 1. Trade chat; 2. Tol Barad/WG