Who is sick of WoW Devs pretending they know how to balance?

Maybe im just a QQ monkey but WoW is far from the game it used to be right now its a $15 a month chat room for me.
    anyone else sick of it?

then quit, there still happens to be a rather large chunk of people who enjoy the game.

Deleted
    personally, i wouldn't pay $15 a month for a chat room.

maybe its time to quit?

10+ Year Old Account
    No

(the rest of this message is only written so I can post the <<too short message>> of "No")

Wow was so balanced in vanilla/bc.
    /end sarcasm

If you don't like it, don't play.
    And you're right it's far from the game it used to be... it's a lot better.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Did you really make an account just to post this?

10+ Year Old Account
    *looks at name, reads post, and then notices Posts 1* The trolls seem to have gotten more creative lately with their fake names. Why is this one not named something like "lolblizzsuxandisgai"?

You become a QQ monkey when you make posts like this that are just general "WoW Fails!" threads without giving any detail whatsoever about -why- you think it sucks.

OT: I think the game is more or less fine. Yes, there are aspects that need more balancing, but it's not nearly to the extent you're stating.

If you want to complain about PvE being too hard--don't, there's guilds that have cleared the entire first tier of content on Heroic already. Get better.

If you want to complain about it being too easy--please link your armory that shows you're in one of these guilds that have cleared the entire first tier.

If you want to complain about PvP being unbalanced--well, frankly, there's no good response to this because it is. PvP favors some class combinations over others, but that's just the way it is.

Deleted
    *foresees a general consensus of "fo then"*

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm certain we'd see whatever class you are be "balanced" so that you can one-shot everything.

I may not always like the changes, and sometimes when trying new shit the devs screw up. It happens, but they're a hell of a lot better at it than the rest of us ever would be IMO.

Personally I'm sick of forum posters thinking they're better at coding, scripting, designing, implementing and balancing a video game than people who've been doing it for years.

One post and spewing nonsense? Yeah... I'd say it's a Troll Attempt. Someone Bored?

No, they Balance things fine. When you play an OP Class and they get nerfed, you get butt sore. Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNemesis View Post
    Personally I'm sick of forum posters thinking they're better at coding, scripting, designing, implementing and balancing a video game than people who've been doing it for years.
    I agree with this. I'm currently a second-year college student studying (specifically) game design and programming, and it's no walk in the park. You don't get this screen like its your XBox Graphics Settings and "oh i want to turn down the warlock damage a little just let me toggle it here" . It doesn't work like that.