Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    And here all along I was getting ready to blame Archy.

You're a very naughty DBM, very naughty indeed!

Deleted
    my dbm doesnt have that option, new version :S?

The whispers you receive are C'thun, as well as Unheard Yogg'saron whispers. Such as "Tell yourself these are not truly your friends"... Though I think this one comes from the Yogg Saron puzzle box as well... I have yet to make it, so, I don't know.
    " "People can say all the BS they want about "encounters weren't that hard back then people just didnt know what was going on" well that argument is like saying "getting to california in the early 1800 wasnt hard, people just didnt know how the !$@% to build cars" " - hazer221

10+ Year Old Account
    There has been several threads about this... it's the Yogg-Saron Puzzle Box.

Quote Originally Posted by Desamorix View Post
    The whispers you receive are C'thun, as well as Unheard Yogg'saron whispers. Such as "Tell yourself these are not truly your friends"... Though I think this one comes from the Yogg Saron puzzle box as well... I have yet to make it, so, I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    There has been several threads about this... it's the Yogg-Saron Puzzle Box.
    There have been several threads about it because people don't read the damn threads properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathcrab View Post
    Made a picture because I was getting annoyed by people not reading the actual answer and making up theories. And I was bored.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wrathcrab beat me to it! Yeah, its DBM causing the noises and you can turn them off. Pretty interesting though, great easter egg DBM, well played ;D

Tbh I'll start hearing them IRL if i continue gathering fragments in my attempt to obtain tyrande's favourite doll... ;_;

When I was doing Archaeology in Kalimdor for Vial of the Sands, I was at a nelf spot and dug up the last bit (in Hyjal btw) and then I heard C'thun say "You will die" and i was like at my PC...................wtf was that shit? And Yes it is DBM.