Thread: P67s

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

P67s

Is there any reason to get a Asus P67 Sabertooth instead of the regualr Pro? The Pro is a little bit cheaper where I get it too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    The Pro is a little bit cheaper where I get it too
    As it should be. The Sabertooth design provides a thermal vest and better quality components...in short you get a more efficiently cooled system that should last longer too. Imho, I find the ASUS' Sabertooth a tad gimmicky. Other than the things i've mentioned they both provide SLI/Crossfire support and Sata 6GB/s and USB 3.0 connectivity.

I like the look of the Sabertooth, but if its stuck in a case with no windowed side panel, who really cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    As it should be. The Sabertooth design provides a thermal vest and better quality components...in short you get a more efficiently cooled system that should last longer too. Imho, I find the ASUS' Sabertooth a tad gimmicky. Other than the things i've mentioned they both provide SLI/Crossfire support and Sata 6GB/s and USB 3.0 connectivity.

I like the look of the Sabertooth, but if its stuck in a case with no windowed side panel, who really cares?

This. The only Asus mobo that sets itself apart from one another in the P67 series is the Maximus IV Extreme -- and you will be paying a high premium for that son of a beach. It's only worth it if you utilize it.

[Ragìng]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by imRAGING View Post
    The only Asus mobo that sets itself apart from one another in the P67 series is the Maximus IV Extreme --
    There is something called P8P67 Deluxe you know :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze