Deleted

Help me find some cosmetic gear!

Perhaps someone can help me here, I'm looking for some cloth shoulders that are a good aesthetic match for Infernoweave Robe. The more discreet (ie small) the better.

I've come close a few times, but not quite there yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imperial Red Mantle has the same model as the above, as well. Perfect match.

Cap of the Scarlet Savant, matches perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Here is the 3d view for Infernoweave Robe + Mantle of The Scarlet Crusade --> Click

Seems a perfect match for me.

EDIT: fixed link.
    Last edited by darkbreaker; 2011-01-28 at 12:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.

Deleted
    Sweet, those shoulders are ideal, thanks for the fast response.

The cap could have been pretty cool too, shame it's unique and no longer obtainable T_T

Yeah, I know. The cap would have been pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Mostly unrelated item now, but I thought it would be best to post in this thread again than create another.

Does anyone know if a cross between Stormspire Vest and Cindercloth Vest exists? IE, red coloured with sleaves.

Quote Originally Posted by p75369 View Post
    Sweet, those shoulders are ideal, thanks for the fast response.

The cap could have been pretty cool too, shame it's unique and no longer obtainable T_T
    it'll be super cute. you should post a screenshot

Deleted
    Sure, here you go

I almost got a virus from clicking that screenshot... lucky me AVG stopped it, so be carefull if you click it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowscott View Post
    I almost got a virus from clicking that screenshot... lucky me AVG stopped it, so be carefull if you click it.
    .. from imageshack?

Quote Originally Posted by p75369 View Post
    sure, here you go

do not click!
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

Deleted
    I don't know why it would, my system's clean and it's on imageshack...

what is it flagging up?

Imageshack destroyed my computer. This link is evil and deletes your system32 folder, no really.