Fire Mage -- Rotations/Combustion/ScorchWeaving/Crit

Server : Maelstrom - RPPVP
    Character : Sabriall

I know I'm only level 83 but what are some of the rotations people are using? What I use is pretty much, Scorch > LB > MI > FlameOrb> Trinkets > Fireball > Scorch > Pyroblast on Proc > ... then finally combustion. For combustion does it matter how much is left of Living bomb? If there is 1 second left on living bomb compared to 5 seconds.. does that make a difference when using combustion? or do i wait til living bomb pops then reapply it , then quickly use combustion!? .. was a little confused, and one more thing...

ScorchWeaving, Scorch > Fireball > Scorch > Fireball > Scorch.. is that what it means? or Fireball > Fireball > Scorch > Scorch > Scorch? I was told for every 2 fireballs , you should throw out 3 scorch's so i wasn't sure what one i should use..

Is there a such thing as crit cap? if so , how much should a full ilvl 346 Fire Mage be good with?

more crit is always useful, and as for weaving scorch, it depends on the fight and your mana, just use it and you'll get used to how much, as for me, in about 1/2 epics and 1/2 heroic gear, unless the fight has alot of AoE (such as magmaw) you don't realy need to scorch all that much, i usualy only scorch when my living bomb will blow up in 1.4 seconds or less so i can put it on fast than waiting for my fireball to finish.

I believe I wrote a fire mage guide somewhere in this forum. Lets see if I can dig it up.

---------- Post added 2011-01-28 at 03:37 AM ----------

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post10169183

thank you for the responses, has helped me out a bit, also i did not know impact spread combustion.. that is pretty awesome. fire mage aoe <3 amazing.