Cre

[A] Avalon recruiting for 25-man raids (9/12)

Avalon is a 25-man raiding guild with a long history on Aerie Peak. The guild was founded the week the server opened, raided successfully through Vanilla and most of Burning Crusade, and though it was inactive during Wrath of the Lich King it has recently been resurrected for Cataclysm raiding. Our guild is somewhat unique in that we value both high performance within the game and good citizenship within the server community. We currently have four roster spots open and we are seeking like-minded individuals to fill them!

Current Progression:
    10/12 Tier 11 25-man

Raid Times:
    Tuesdays 6:30 - 10:30pm server time (PST)
    Wednesdays 6:30 - 10:30pm server time (PST)
    Thursdays 6:30 - 10:30pm server time (PST)

Recruiting:
    - 1 Healer (Paladin, Holy Priest, Shaman)
    - 1 Melee DPS (DK pref)
    - 2 Ranged DPS (Priest, Warlock)

We will always consider exceptional applicants, even if your class is not open for recruitment. If you are interested please visit avalonwow Dot com and read our Policies section (top right corner) and then click "Apply to Guild" on the front page to submit an application.

If you have any questions please contact Kedoin, Kjell, Kimmee, Kailef, Dinka or Roli in game.
    Last edited by Cre; 2011-01-28 at 06:21 AM.

Cre
    Hot raid spot that is open right now is LOCK!!!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi I'm currently looking for a server to transfer to with a friend. I have a decently geared boomkin and he has a fully geared resto shaman/enh os. We are 9/12 in 25m content and just ran into some bad drama with our guild and want a fresh start.

Also he has a prot/ret pally and I am working on an unholy Dk.

Just putting some feelers out to see where we might like to go.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.