Thread: /in macro

/in macro

I know i've used this before with my priest, but now i wanna announce to the raid when shield wall fades... and it doesnt work! I dont know if its blizzard or an addon that does it, but the following macro doesnt work (well, the /in part...).

#showtooltip "spell"
    /cast "spell"
    /ra "name" used "spell"
    /in 12 /ra "spell" has faded

this used to work, but now it doesn't... any help? Have blizzard made these types of macros unable to work, or is it just me?

The /in delay is provided not by the default UI but by one of the Ace Libraries, either Ace2 or Ace3.
    I cannot remember which of those it is.
    What that means is that an addon you used to used one of those, but you no longer have it.
    They can be found on their own though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bairyhalls View Post
    I know i've used this before with my priest, but now i wanna announce to the raid when shield wall fades... and it doesnt work! I dont know if its blizzard or an addon that does it, but the following macro doesnt work (well, the /in part...).

#showtooltip "spell"
    /cast "spell"
    /ra "name" used "spell"
    /in 12 /ra "spell" has faded

this used to work, but now it doesn't... any help? Have blizzard made these types of macros unable to work, or is it just me?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...SlashInin.html
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Also, InDemand adds the /in command.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The /in delay is provided not by the default UI but by one of the Ace Libraries, either Ace2 or Ace3.
    I cannot remember which of those it is.
    What that means is that an addon you used to used one of those, but you no longer have it.
    They can be found on their own though.
    It's Ace2, though the addons listed above do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    It's Ace2, though the addons listed above do the same.
    I use ace3 atm, and that doesn't work. I remember using ace2 at some point, but that was discontinued, so i swapped to ace3 instead... odd that's not included there :-/ anyways, ill try out the one Kepi suggested, thanks for your replies