Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Latest coverage of TOR was sadly very disappointing, but still much hope in this one I have. It has Jedi and a Star Wars setting and is very ambitous...how could it possibly not be good? If rumours of a september release are true than there's still much time left to get rid of flaws and as we can't really judge the game's quality until a betatest starts and we get flooded with information. Until then, I'm trying very hard to not get my hopes up too much..but that is really challenging actually

Deleted
    Seeing that screenshot reminds me of a dev interview."Not one part of the UI or the system that's been seen will be in the shipped game. Our artists are, as we speak, doing some amazing things on this front." I hope they don't make some weird looking UI. To be honest I kinda like the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by Phera View Post
    Latest coverage of TOR was sadly very disappointing, but still much hope in this one I have. It has Jedi and a Star Wars setting and is very ambitous...how could it possibly not be good? If rumours of a september release are true than there's still much time left to get rid of flaws and as we can't really judge the game's quality until a betatest starts and we get flooded with information. Until then, I'm trying very hard to not get my hopes up too much..but that is really challenging actually
    No, those rumors are not true, as they were debunked on the same day that was said. I don't get why people like to take unreliable sources more than a grain of salt. If Bioware didn't say it, then its not true. The game is still scheduled for spring 2011.

what really worries me is this
    http://www.gamerevolution.com/manife...anagement-1903

It's older article.. and I don't care about some nerd-raging of angry people... but hell.. what that guy said about warhammer online is pure truth ... should I believe him even with Star wars?

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    what really worries me is this
    http://www.gamerevolution.com/manife...anagement-1903

It's older article.. and I don't care about some nerd-raging of angry people... but hell.. what that guy said about warhammer online is pure truth ... should I believe him even with Star wars?
    He knows less about SWTOR than I do. He had nothing to do with bioware, or SWTOR, and he was just nerd raging because he got laid off. Him mentioning George lucas pretty much destroys any credibility he had. From the amount of immaturity in his post, it was probably justified to lay him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbury View Post
    Seeing that screenshot reminds me of a dev interview."Not one part of the UI or the system that's been seen will be in the shipped game. Our artists are, as we speak, doing some amazing things on this front." I hope they don't make some weird looking UI. To be honest I kinda like the current one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIFrtjCTJjo

I suspect it will be something like this, let alone the video is almost 2 years old so expect some changes

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    He knows less about SWTOR than I do. He had nothing to do with bioware, or SWTOR, and he was just nerd raging because he got laid off. Him mentioning George lucas pretty much destroys any credibility he had. From the amount of immaturity in his post, it was probably justified to lay him off.
    I am not saying he is right but what you said don't have any credibility too if you think about it ...he could be just nerdraging... but he could actually know how things are..

just wait and see..