Do you have a dismount spell/ability?

A couple of days ago I noticed that whenever I want to dismount, on a specific char I usually cast some specific ability, like Riptide on my shaman, Levitate on priest, Holy Shock on paladin, etc. I asked in guild if others do something like that and one warlock said he uses Life Tap for that.
    Anyone else got a ''habit'' like that? O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally dismount by flying into some building (like the ah) but usually I'm flying TO that place.. haven't really noticed I do anything specific other than click the little mounty button...

WATER SHIELD!

Aspects on my hunter, but I think they are changing that next patch so I don't know.

Deleted
    Not really ever occured to me since mounting up is already keybound and if I press the button again it automatically dismounts me.

However, if I see a target then depending on the class and target:

Death Knight: Horn of Winter or Dark Simulacrum or Death Grip.
    Druid: Faerie Fire or Prowl+Dash.
    Hunter: Hunter's Mark.
    Mage: Counterspell.
    Paladin: Avenger's Shield.
    Priest: Shadow Word Pain.
    Rogue: Stealth + Sprint (+ Premed + Recuperate).
    Shaman: Flame Shock or Frost Shock.
    Warlock: Bane of Agony or CoE or CoEx.
    Warrior: Charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my hunter its either the mounts button, dismounting indoors, or any attack ability. Nothing better than flying out of nowhere and shooting an explosive shot.

Pally = seal
    Mage = armor
    Dk= Horn
    Hunter = Aspect
    War = Shout

I tend to bind similar character buffs to the same key and that's the key i always use to dismount. This is in the case of doors im too large to fit through, if its a mob or enemy it'll be an opener.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, normally a shout, If on cd. CHARGE!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Have it turned off so I cant cast while mounted, died to many times in bc that way on my hunter... but I just use my mount keybind if I need to

Back when pally seals were 30 sec - 2 min long it used to be pally seals. It took me a reallllllly long time to get used to the 30 minute seals but I'm so glad they changed it. Now I judgement to dismount.

I normally use Travel Form. Sure, it'll get removed right away when I enter the building I was flying to, but at least it can fit through the door, unlike my mount...
    Plus with Arch I've been traveling a lot, and you can Survey in Travel Form, so nothing like hitting the ground running eh?

I actually have a macro I use to mount up which also dismounts me, so I hit that hotkey.

Unless I'm about to dismount to go into combat or something, in which case I dismount with moonkin form. If I'm tanking, bear form.

... Not very interesting answers I guess.