Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    come on moderators and members alike join in :D

    Lets make this thread all about moderators and members!

    anything... u guys wanna post from a life story to how u became a moderator to just about anything in between left or right up or down of it too

    any randomness... lets get as much moderators posting as fast as possible! regular members join in too...

    make the thread about anything u guys want...

    u could even ask a question! anything could happen in this random thread!

    lets see if this thread goes on for a few days or just dies in 10 minutes!
    Last edited by Omegadark; 2011-01-28 at 06:08 AM.

  2. #2
    Party in this thread?
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  3. #3
    party over here!



    From before they were famous

  4. #4
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,332
    I'm cold and there are wolves after me...

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Bloodsail Admiral sharpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere i call home.
    Posts
    1,143
    Last edited by sharpy; 2011-01-28 at 06:38 AM.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Immortal Noomz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In my head, where crazy happens.
    Posts
    7,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegadark View Post
    Lets make this thread all about moderators and members!

    anything... u guys wanna post from a life story to how u became a moderator to just about anything in between left or right up or down of it too

    any randomness... lets get as much moderators posting as fast as possible! regular members join in too...

    make the thread about anything u guys want...

    u could even ask a question! anything could happen in this random thread!

    lets see if this thread goes on for a few days or just dies in 10 minutes!
    So you want a thread that you can use to increase post count with random, pointless crap?

  9. #9
    Don't think post count increases in offtopic forums.

    and he just wants some friends

  10. #10
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,332
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Don't think post count increases in offtopic forums.
    Just this one.

  11. #11
    So I heard there's a party in this thread.
    Why wasn't I invited?

  12. #12
    Hey, since there are moderators in this thread, how do I appeal an infraction?

  13. #13
    Pit Lord Drarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden, Gothenburg, Stormrage
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post

    i dont think you like fish. I Like FISH!

  14. #14
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    Hey, since there are moderators in this thread, how do I appeal an infraction?
    You can PM an Admin like Sunshine or Boubouille.

  15. #15
    The Patient Crazytramp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK, London
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    So you want a thread that you can use to increase post count with random, pointless crap?
    Oh, cheer up!

  16. #16
    High Overlord Giledhel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lisboa
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    You can PM an Admin like Sunshine or Boubouille.
    But but but.. They are even worst than you guys... :P
    Last edited by Giledhel; 2011-01-28 at 10:32 AM.

  17. #17
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Giledhel View Post
    But but but.. They are even worst that you guys... :P
    No! They're actually really cool.

    If he wants to appeal an infraction he will have to go through them since he can't see who gave him infractions. It might also be good to note that if you do get banned we look at all infractions that lead up to a ban when you appeal, not just the most recent. Infractions also expire, so if you learn your lesson and improve your posting habits you shouldn't have a problem.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    No! They're actually really cool.

    If he wants to appeal an infraction he will have to go through them since he can't see who gave him infractions. It might also be good to note that if you do get banned we look at all infractions that lead up to a ban when you appeal, not just the most recent. Infractions also expire, so if you learn your lesson and improve your posting habits you shouldn't have a problem.
    The moderator who gave me the infraction actually left his mark in there.

    I really don't think the infraction was warranted, so is it possible I can bring it up with said moderator?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    No! They're actually really cool.

    If he wants to appeal an infraction he will have to go through them since he can't see who gave him infractions. It might also be good to note that if you do get banned we look at all infractions that lead up to a ban when you appeal, not just the most recent. Infractions also expire, so if you learn your lesson and improve your posting habits you shouldn't have a problem.
    The one infraction I got has the name of who did it on there (apparently replying to a troll thread is classified as 'major trolling'). Shouldn't the infractions be removed when they expire? no reason to keep them on there.

  20. #20
    LOAD"*",8,1 Fuzzzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Legion of Doom Headquarters
    Posts
    20,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    The moderator who gave me the infraction actually left his mark in there.

    I really don't think the infraction was warranted, so is it possible I can bring it up with said moderator?
    You can certainly PM them with your concerns. That's what we're here for!

    ---------- Post added 2011-01-28 at 05:42 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    The one infraction I got has the name of who did it on there (apparently replying to a troll thread is classified as 'major trolling'). Shouldn't the infractions be removed when they expire? no reason to keep them on there.
    It is essentially. When they expire, the points go away and don't affect you going froward.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •