Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nobody above me that actually posted armory link so here it goes...

Purely PvP please i wouldnt want any PvE criticism :P

htt p:/ /eu. battle.net/wow/en /character/auchindoun/carrina/simple

wasn't alllowed to post links cuz recently joined so i placed some spaces on link !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strykie View Post
    Sorry dont take advice from nobodies
    Troll harder loser

Deleted
    I cant link my priest since i havent posted enough but its name is
    Zoftish on Frostwhisper

Damn, someone's hostile....
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Lol'd
    Crit Meta is a DPS upgrade, Dont give bad advice
    Looks like you already replaced the Meta-gem and the rest of your gems, and so are following this "bad advice". Less rage and flaming, please.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

People seem to have stopped posting links

Using a new alt for Cata so still need to level my professions.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/vezar/simple
    Last edited by matteo14; 2011-02-03 at 01:29 PM.

Looks good, Though i dont see the point of reforging hit to spirit. Since you have plenty already and cant change those pieces to haste, you could get a little boost by changing them to crit or mastery. Other than that I feel you haste is a little low for your gear, But thats just from those blues you still have hanging around.

Sadly I still cant post links yet, hopefully someone can take the time to armory me. Im phangerna on thrall US servers

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trike/advanced
    just a few facts i am below hit cap as i use a spirit flask for the hit and haste food instead of a 300 int flask i have seen better results in doing it this way i also get warlocks dark intent for extra haste my haste atm is
    19.08+5%+3%+3%+.70% =30.78%
    but am still doing some tweaking on reforging
    To the above here is my 2 cents
    your trinkets are horrid imo, your backpeice is worthless imo the boe one is BIS pre heroic sinestra one probably more but im just too tired to continue writing atm just wrote a four thousand word essay (this is to vezar)
    Last edited by naxxanar; 2011-02-03 at 09:59 PM.

Looks good.

Dark intent gives you 3% haste and thats it, the 9% buff it gives increases periodic dmg which is what the DI uptime i assume you're talking about.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A1lis/advanced

Keep in mind armory doesnt take into account my hit racial, I also use hit food for boss encounters which puts me at 16.96 hit
    Last edited by scandalis; 2011-02-03 at 04:50 PM.

Deleted
    eu.battle.net/wow/en character archimonde jhazrun simple :Gear check me plz / instead of spaces.
    Last edited by mmoc1429e8a994; 2011-02-03 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scandalis View Post
    Looks good.

Dark intent gives you 3% haste and thats it, the 9% buff it gives increases periodic dmg which is what the DI uptime i assume you're talking about.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A1lis/advanced

Keep in mind armory doesnt take into account my hit racial, I also use hit food for boss encounters which puts me at 16.96 hit

Pretty solid. Gear wise everything looks good, I'd gem/reforge the same.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...prize/advanced

I don't raid with this fella, but your gear looks squared away. everything seems to be as it should apart from your helm, which obviously could be upgraded. gems and enchants seem fine. as far as stats, I might reforge most, if not all crit items into haste. you could always sport a tabard too. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thablalrock View Post
    eu.battle.net/wow/en character archimonde jhazrun simple :Gear check me plz / instead of spaces.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azrun/advanced
    Firstly, get Therazane.
    You are exactly on the hit cap, which is good in my opinion. IT isnt needed as pure DPS stats often math out ahead of getting hit capped, but anywhere 15%+ is good for me.
    Lots of pvp gear is bad.
    Mastery proc trinkets are, in my view, terrible. Try for another one, Grim Batol or Blackrock Caverns

My armoury link in sig.

lulzerbeams

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Hit cap doesn't mean anything, run it in any simulator and you'll see what I mean.
    Here, I'll fanboy. Your advice, and that whole thread on EJ and SP, are garbage. If it weren't, we wouldn't see the top Shadow Priests, from the top guilds in the world, pulling the highest recorded DPS in the logs... while Hit capped.

Welcome to the world of Theorycrafting vs Reality

@ abb:

my opinion of your priest:
    1.) no were near hit cap. (get hit capped asap)
    reason: you are missing too much and wasting to many global cooldown's, i would try and get hit capped and see how much your dps improves.
    also if you miss a spell, you have to recast it and your twitch reflex isn't the same as a computed theorycraft number.

2.) gems aren't socketed correctly some of them
    reason: int is your heaviest state. if you need to choose 20 int and 20 haste for a socket bonus of 10 int, go for a 40 int gem instead 10 int > 20 haste.

3.) different trinkets recommened: hourglass, mirror, gale of shadows.
    reason: int > spellpower > haste
    both mirror and hourglass give you int and haste. the cask gives you mastery, our worst secondary state. i would replace that with an hourglass or mirror.
    replace gale of shadows aswell. recommended trinkets: Volcano card and mirror. (see trinket thread)

4.) aim for at least the 2 peice shadow priest set bonus.
    reason:it helps a lot in dps not only because it gives an extra 5 percent crit on mindfly, but it also brings shadow fiend off cooldown much quicker.

if you have any comments feel free to pm me

here is my armory
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...winds/advanced

Deleted
    EDIT: Seems my armory was a little outdated and I'd missed a few pieces I could reforge crit -> spirit, I'm now *almost* capped.

Most of my hybrid gems are for hit purposes, which you've just told me to increase. I probably should replace the purple gem in my chest, I actually hadn't noticed that one, got the chest a while back.
    If there is a yellow socket with +10 int, then either gem will do. The current stat weights are int as 1 and haste as 0.5. An int gem would get me 40 pp. A int/haste gem would get me 20 + 10 for the gem itself, plus another 10 from the socket bonus, giving 40. There is no difference and I prefer more haste than not (plus the gem is cheaper).

I am a little scarce on trinkets. I'm not forking out for volcano and Theralion's mirror proc is terrible, I'd hate it. I'm next for Heart of Ignacious, and I like the clicky on Soul Casket for combination with shadowfiend and archangel (hello 30k pet crits).

As for the two piece bonus, the benefit is minor at best. As the first raid pieces I got were tier slots, I decided to focus on brinking up the rest of my gear with VP first. I've just finished getting all my stuff from VP, so will now pick up a couple of tier slots.

As for your armory, theres a few things:
    You are over the hitcap, try reforging something small, such as a ring or your wand.
    The gem in the yellow socket in your legs should be a Reckless int/haste. You swap 20 haste for 20 int and still retain the socket bonus.
    As I said before, I don't like the Theralion's mirror proc due to the nature of how our mastery works. Its fine, but I'd be wanting to replace it.
    Last edited by mmoc6bc984bfa2; 2011-02-03 at 06:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ne/epox/simple

Running hit capped, mainly because, I've tried running under 17% but tend to miss out when my dots fail to hit so I prefer running capped despite it not being the best for min/maxing.

And yes my dagger should be reforged from mastery>crit but I'm still tied up at Uni and won't get home for a few hours.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

Epox setup looks good. I'm personally in the "getting the hit cap" group of thought. Only major glaring thing I would say to change would be to get Power Torrent for your weapon. The enchant is amazing.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ewatson/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol'd
    Crit Meta is a DPS upgrade, Dont give bad advice

el oh el
    Fanboy harder.

15 Stats on BiS chest
    Under hit cap

Whaaaat? You talk shit to everyone who gives you "bad" advice and you turn around and follow it?

Ok.

OT:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thrayne/simple

---------- Post added 2011-02-03 at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vzelik View Post
    Epox setup looks good. I'm personally in the "getting the hit cap" group of thought. Only major glaring thing I would say to change would be to get Power Torrent for your weapon. The enchant is amazing.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ewatson/simple

Everything looks good, you can drop some hit so I would go 40 intel gem to boots.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedCross View Post
    Here, I'll fanboy. Your advice, and that whole thread on EJ and SP, are garbage. If it weren't, we wouldn't see the top Shadow Priests, from the top guilds in the world, pulling the highest recorded DPS in the logs... while Hit capped.

Welcome to the world of Theorycrafting vs Reality
    I hope that you are trolling.

I've had world rank 1 on WoL25 on Al'Akir, Valiona & Theralion, Ascendant Council, Cho'gall, Magmaw, Atramedes, Maloriak and Nefarian, most of them without hit cap. Yes, that does not include all Shadow Priests, but it certainly includes the majority. I have also seen logs from other top guilds that have private logs (e.g. Ensidia and Method) and their SPs are not doing more damage than I am.

This week I got world rank 2 on Omnotron Def System HC, rank 1 on Atramedes 25 normal, rank 1 on Maloriak 25 HC. The only bosses I did not get proper ranks on are Halfus, Magmaw and Chimaeron. I was smiting on Halfus, had to kite an add on Magmaw and we had to stop DPS on Chimaeron for a proper phase transition. This is WITHOUT hit cap for the record.

Hit cap is not a necessity, not having it can be a nuisance however.
    Last edited by Fuzz; 2011-02-03 at 09:04 PM.