Thread: Fonts

Fonts

Hey guys

I need some tips on some other awesome Fonts u (maybe) use in World Of Warcraft. I read about how u can change fonts by making a map called fonts and add different .ttf files and change there name to skurri, Morpheus etc

Anyway I've tried some that I've found but they usualy are pretty hard to read because the font size isnt adjustable or some letters are missing which leaves it with a Blank instead.

What do u use?

Deleted
    Shared Media Additional Fonts + Fontifier addon (the latter lets you change the font in your whole UI - buttons, char names.. all you can think of).

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    He's looking for suggestions of fonts to use, Eleannor, not addons.

Ones I've used and rather like:
    Emblem
    Andika Basic R
    Gentium Book Basic
    SF New Republic

Helvetica LT 67 Medium Condensed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    He's looking for suggestions of fonts to use, Eleannor, not addons.
    Well I figured since there's tons of fonts available and tons of people with various tastes that might recommend ridiculous fonts that they prefer, the easiest way for anyone would be to have a good font pack and a quick method for switching them so they could pick one on their own preference.

But anyway, I admit it's possible that for some it's hard to choose so they need someone else to tell them what to do (look at all the "give me a good name for my new <race><class> char" topics, lol) so there I come with a good one: Accidental Presidency - concise and readable. Enjoy

Feroxine
    I've been using 'Prototype' for a while, although I'm considering switching to a different font when I can find one I prefer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EKAA25 View Post
    Helvetica LT 67 Medium Condensed.
    I use this along with TW Cen MT Condensed, Enigmatic, Euranasia, Emblem and BigNoodleTitling. Shared Media pack is a good place to start for some variety.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a big fan of browsing through DaFont for new fonts. :>