What fights require the most movement?

If and when I start doing raids (if my guild gets off there asses and start gearing up), I just need to know as a shaman which fights are the ones that require the most amount of movement so that I can be ready when we get to them.

Deleted
    Council (Elem Monstrosity) , alot of movement in that fight especialy P2/P3

Deleted
    Atramedes. Sound & Fire.....Sound & Fire everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Al'akir in TotFW
    Quote for reply

I think i'd have to say council in Bastion of Twilight, but there is still alot of content i havent seen and there may be one which requires more movement

Atramedes, Council, and Al'Akir take the cake. but All of the fights make you move more than the majority of the fights in Wrath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Atramedes. Sound & Fire.....Sound & Fire everywhere!
    Not too much moving until flight phase , unless you're on Gong duty/targeted by breath. Movement to avoid sound discs is minimal.

To next poster , Al Akir , oh yes , especialy P1 demands alot of movement , P2 bit less as u dont have to worry about icepatches/windburst anymore.

If your ranged then Valiona could be a fight where you have to move alot.

thanks for the info guys will need to watch these so I know so that I may be able to off set my very bad movement dps. I love ele but I wish that movement wasn't as big of a deal as it is but meh what are you going to do.