Deleted

Healing macro help.

I'm trying to make a macro so when I press the macro button (4) it casts holy light but with shift held down (shift+4) it casts flash of light.

It doesn't seem to work though. Here's the code:

#showtooltip [nomod] Holy Light; [mod:shift] Flash of Light;
    /cast [nomod] Holy Light; [mod:shift] Flash of Light;

Also, does anyone know how to make a macro so when I use Hand of Freedom it casts on my target, but when I use shift it does it to party member 1, and ctrl to party member 2?

Many thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varrak View Post
    I'm trying to make a macro so when I press the macro button (4) it casts holy light but with shift held down (shift+4) it casts flash of light.

It doesn't seem to work though. Here's the code:

#showtooltip [nomod] Holy Light; [mod:shift] Flash of Light;
    /cast [nomod] Holy Light; [mod:shift] Flash of Light;

Also, does anyone know how to make a macro so when I use Hand of Freedom it casts on my target, but when I use shift it does it to party member 1, and ctrl to party member 2?

Many thanks.
    Untested:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift] Flash of Light; Holy Light
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@party1][mod:ctrl,@party2][] Hand of Freedom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Untested:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift] Flash of Light; Holy Light
    What happened when I tried this was, it cast holy light when I just pressed the button. But when I held down shift and pressed the button, a heal wasn't cast, just the icon changed. However, if I hold down shift and mouse click the button, flash of light is cast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varrak View Post
    What happened when I tried this was, it cast holy light when I just pressed the button. But when I held down shift and pressed the button, a heal wasn't cast, just the icon changed. However, if I hold down shift and mouse click the button, flash of light is cast.
    Sounds like you have Shift+4 (or whatever key you have the macro bound to) bound to something else. Check all your key bindings or simply change the keybinding of something and then unbind it again. The only issue with the macro would be if you didn't have self-cast on in the game settings and were expect it to self cast if you had no target.

Deleted
    Works perfect now, thanks .