Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Deleted
    Prodigy/beastie boys (or even hiphop/breakdance beats) and while you reach the "pump" in your training session, go for some epic tunes, like 2 steps from hell/Immediate music/X-ray Dog

it really helps to listen to those overwhelming tunes while doing your last wraps.

Goodluck training bro!

metal in general, even my friend who is a techno head and usually despises metal thinks that metal works best at the gym :P

AC/DC works GREAT

Any good trance. I subscribe to Tiesto, AVB and Above and beyond podcasts. They are free and updated weekly and that's hours there alone.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UGxbt_kzm8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIPSqcGj--I
    I had thought of adding something like this too, but not sure if anyone on this forum would like it...
    Last edited by mmoce67615a32e; 2011-01-28 at 08:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my lots and lots of suggestions! I'll have to look at each and everyone of them when I get home from the gym. At work so not much I can do annnnnnd ~.^ as much as I'd like to respond to "bro" and "guy" I'm a girl *Blush* with an odd taste of music.

Tho I must admit I forgot all about papa roach, been forever since I heard one of his songs. Keep'em comin tho! I don't have much to do tonight so looking up good work out songs would be great =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChic View Post
    Any good trance. I subscribe to Tiesto, AVB and Above and beyond podcasts. They are free and updated weekly and that's hours there alone.
    ........... Those don't go together in a sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by M4xC4v413r4 View Post
    ........... Those don't go together in a sentence.
    Lets say: Tiesto and AVB music FTW! =P

Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups. *Completely true! Do you want to be my friend?*

August Burns Red - Composure. thats all I need on repeat haha
    Zepheá/Tegernako/Tzipora/Ekklesia/Páncakes - Alliance Argent Dawn