Thread: Can it work?

Can it work?

i saw those computer builds on mmo last week and decided to build the Dolphin computer but i was going to change the some things on it. My main concern was last computer i built the graphics card was blocking the sata cable connections. So this time i would like to not have that happen so i can have a cd rom and hard drive connected at the same time.

ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 AM3 AMD 890GX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
    PNY VCGGTX570XPB GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

that is the motherboard and graphics card and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if that would prevent me from using my sata cable plug ins.

Im using a mid tower but im not afraid of getting a full tower with a bigger motherboard, but i do like a mid tower for the storage convenience.

If the pictures on Newegg.com are accurate, the primary PCI-E slot doesn't have any connectors at all to the right, and will not limit your cable connections at all. So you'll be okay. If you go SLI some of the SATA ports might be a tight squeeze, but will still all be usable.