Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by recoilCoC View Post
    I forgot about Heroic Leap, good call. So there you go...another way warriors can get in close to you. ....maybe wait for the heroic leap into you and gouge....idk just have to play it case by case.
    If you're sub just make sure that you're ready for them to heroic leap away for the charge/intercept back. When they heroic leap just shadowstep to them immediately.

Makes for an angry warrior.

I've had a lot of success with warriors by sapping them to bait them using a Trinket CD. A lot of times you get a panic if they are unexperienced and will use it too early. When i see this, I will use KS immediately, then I will disarm since the trinket is down and begin with AR and go for the burn down. Even if you dont kill them then, you have done heavy heavy dmg to their health pool. After that its just a matter of like they said about the kiting difference, play tag with sap or do a gouge and chip away the last bit. the moment that disarm is worn off thou is when i start the evasion because I know im gonna have to endure some dmg at some point. Basically with combat pvp, I feel once you start a fight, youre pretty committed to it till the end. You can get away with vanishing but you will draw a lot of time waiting for that KS to come back up. Committ the dps to the end, combat is insane when you get ballsy

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    You can't stunlock in PvP.
    Don't post lies to people asking for help.

You can simply blind/vanish after you Cheapshot/Kidneyshot, and wait for the DRs to diminish.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep garrote, rupture and recuperate up. fill with Mute and whatever else you deem fit. auto win

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Don't post lies to people asking for help.

You can simply blind/vanish after you Cheapshot/Kidneyshot, and wait for the DRs to diminish.
    If you still cheapshot/kidney shot then you're probably terrible.

Also, why would you vanish after blinding them? You can wait 6 seconds to get out of combat to re-stealth and then sap them for another 8 seconds.

Also Also, You can't stunlock in PvP with the DRs. And what would stop them from trinketing the blind?

Speaking specifically about arms warriors, no one has mentioned dismantling during bladestorm. I can feel the hate coming through the interwebz as they smash their keyboards in frustration. Lol.