Thread: What if..

What if..

Somehow WoW lost all the information for everyones account/characters and everyone had to start over from nothing?
    (this is hypothetical and I don't know exact details of how this could occur and even if it could occur in the first place, so please don't attack me on the forums)
    Thank you

Deleted
    umm I'd laugh at everyone and start a new rogue =D

*12 million people have quit the game*
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I must say I would find it most amusing.

Not likely to happen. I'm sure Blizzard has mastered the art of "Back ups".

I like to think back sometimes to how it was when I first started and didn't really know anything about the game or the lore. It all seemed so new and challenging. Now it is pretty easy for the most part. I still like playing but that feeling of yesteryear will never return for WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    considering in the past 4 and 1/2 years ive logged in about 13 months of my life, (almost 1/4 of the entire 4 1/2 years)....

id be pretty pissed! great way to make a nice chuck on my young life vanish into thin air!

For something that catastrophic to occur, I'd surmise that both we, the users, and Blizzard would have much bigger problems to deal with. I'm about 99% sure they utilize off-site backups so any failure event to cause this would have to be catastrophic and probably on a national level.

Honestly id find it amusing, then i would take a closer look at the new mmorpgs of 2011.

Unless about ~100 server centers burned to the ground simultaneously this couldn't happen.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

id grab my rope and a chair

It would be interesting to see how many people would return.