10+ Year Old Account

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ending...

Ok, no spoilers here, but did anyone else who played through the single player campaign find the ending just a little umm... confusing? I basically just sat there with a WTF expression on my face wishing that the whole Desmond Miles storyline would go jump out a window. Honestly, I don't know why they didn't just make the AC games pure historical pieces rather than the whole wonky Animus plotline... which I hate. Anyhow, thoughts?

Deleted
    I also had "WTF" feeling about the ending.

And I think Animus thingy makes it a bit more interesting, I'm curious to find out how it will continue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard rumors of Feudal Japan being the setting for AC 3. Instant awesome if true...

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect a "modern" sequal, where you play as either Desmond Miles or another modern assasin, and your sandbox is instead a stream-line city-scape, fit with Sky-Scrapers and shanty-alleys.

Well the first 3 games were all leading up to you playing as Desmond full time. It would be wasteful to play as anything else. I don't think anyone has ancestors as good as Altair and Etzio.

i honestly didnt like the game, rome didn't even look like Rome, the Vatican district looks nothing like it does in real life. i liked AC2 better

Same. Brotherhood didn't really progress the story at all

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed it and thought it was an improvement over AC2. I particularly enjoyed the crossbow and the blowgun/poison. The war machine missions were fun for the most part as well. I really hope they don't take it to the modern day, we've plenty of games set in modern times... it would turn into a 3rd person shooter or a GTA clone is my fear.

I for one wish they would ditch Desmond Miles all together (he's boring as hell) and just do a purely historical game without any of the muddled Animus/Da Vinci Code type crap.

yea did not expect that for an ending.
    i think Desmond is close to being a full-fledged assassin but one more ancestor would be nice.
    maybe something tying the templars to oh say the nazis considering that the pope did bless Hitler...
    maybe an Italian-American ancestor from Italy who fled during Mussolini's rule, actually i don't remember where does desmond come from? like what nationality?
    Last edited by mordale; 2011-01-28 at 08:04 PM.