Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by cryingangel View Post
    And again total wrong as frist you will never use rocket barrrage as sorce of dps! as its on global cd wich means you will miss a main atack..... wich is more dps then the shity rocket..... PLZ cheak facts before speaking all you said so far is proven wrong... goblins haste gives your more dps then both orc and troll... this is nothing even to talk about .. as you said its simpel math. if you say otherwise plz show numbers on you clames....
    Ouch, you troll'd so hard I felt it physically.

1. He provided some numbers earlier.
    2. I used to play a Rogue, now I play Ret Pala. As a Ret, you use every single GCD, compared to that, you can take a coffee break between Sinisters / Mutilates as a Rogue.
    3. ???
    4. You fail.

Quote Originally Posted by cryingangel View Post
    And again total wrong as frist you will never use rocket barrrage as sorce of dps! as its on global cd wich means you will miss a main atack..... wich is more dps then the shity rocket..... PLZ cheak facts before speaking all you said so far is proven wrong... goblins haste gives your more dps then both orc and troll... this is nothing even to talk about .. as you said its simpel math. if you say otherwise plz show numbers on you clames....
    you are hardly global locked as any spec.